Kevin...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin...

I didn't get your email, bro! I'll keep looking throughout the night!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

I think he meant he sent you an invite via email.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
      I think he meant he sent you an invite via email.
      Some things never change. :D

Comment

Im not positive what your referring to, but if it was an invite to this site, I for sure sent ya one.

Lemme know. Email me at predictem@hotmail.com to let me know what your referring to. I dont want any issues re: the new site to go unattended to! Thx

Kevin

Comment

Kevin.....don't know this helps if you're looking for sponsors, etc.....but this year I found and use ATS411.com alot in my capping....:glass:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Those are some buddies of mine. We'll likely be doing a nice link swap shortly as well.

thx

Comment

Kevin....you are the man! Sorry to blow so much smoke up your arse, but I really appreciate everything you've done, from the Toy Drive to giving us a new home! Can't really say enough about how much I appreciate and respect you. Hell, if Flyer gives ya such a glowing personal recommendation to go along with what I've seen from ya the last 2 seasons on-line, you're too good to be president so I'll just let ya have at it with SuePa for an hour or two. But please don't spoiler her, she's used to me being a marathon man --- two minutes and it's all about me! LMAO
              :glass:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X