The Shield Season 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shield Season 7

For those of you who are curious, the rumor is that it'll be back for a 7th season consisting of 13 episodes.

The crapper is that FX and the producer are saying this will be the last season.

I hope it starts soon!

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
    For those of you who are curious, the rumor is that it'll be back for a 7th season consisting of 13 episodes.

The crapper is that FX and the producer are saying this will be the last season.

I hope it starts soon!

A-MEN!:thumbs:

another show i like which hasnt made its way back on since its first season was Justice...

Comment

I don't think that's a rumor. It's more of a contractual fact as far as I've read. Originally, they had planned on last year being the final season but negotiated for a 7th season before last season was even taped - which seems quite rational seeing as how they left off last year's season's finale. I'm pretty sure it's been known this 7th season would be the finale for about 1-2 years now. Should be very interesting to see how they end show and what they do, if anything, to Vic, Ronnie, and Shane (assuming he's still part of the show somehow).

Great show :thumbs:

Comment

On an even more depressing note, Season Five of The Wire starts in January and it will be the final season of the greatest program ever to enter your living room via a television screen.

Want to ask for a great Christmas present? If you haven't seen The Wire, ask for Seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 on DVD....and you can thank ole Nigel later.

GREATEST. SHOW. EVER. (imho)
        "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Working...
        X