No announcement yet.

Wish US lawmakers would wake the F* up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish US lawmakers would wake the F* up!

Harrah's is thinking about getting into the online poker industry. Of course, not in the US, but in the UK and Europe where it's legal.

Harrah's eyes online poker realm - CNN.com

Man do I wish US gambling lobbyists, if there are any!!!, would work harder.

Regulate it, tax it, simple!
    Last edited by NevadaJay; 11-15-2007, 01:34 PM.
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Ron Paul is all about legalizing internet gambling.

Just sayin'

Comment

I'm waiting for Ron Paul to find a cure for cancer...then I'll vote for him! LOL! Jesus, can this GD section stop sucking him off for one day!?!?

Nothing against the ol' crypt keeper, but some of you guys act like he's God! LOL!
      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
        I'm waiting for Ron Paul to find a cure for cancer...then I'll vote for him! LOL! Jesus, can this GD section stop sucking him off for one day!?!?

Nothing against the ol' crypt keeper, but some of you guys act like he's God! LOL!
        I'll be honest the thing that turned me on to him was the INTERNET gambling and privacy laws. Ever since than I have sucked him off everyday!!!! :laughing:

I have never been into politics like this but this country is ****ed up and we need a change!!!! Sorry you don't agree but when I believe in something as strong as this I can not help myself to try and spread the word!!!!! If the media wasn't so politically corrupt we wouldn't have this problem trying to spread the word! Everyone would know about him!

BB
        "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Not to spark a full blown political convo but the main thing that turned me on to Ron Paul was his plan to fix inflation and free trade. I had seen Billy's postings about his internet gambling legalization but something like that could never cause me to vote for someone(or I would've been voting for those pot legalizers long ago!! :laughing: ). But in all reality, Ron Paul really is what's best for our economy right now, which really is in shambles if you look at it closely. We're currently nixing $600 million bills for education and pumping $480 million in to the pentagon(and not 1 cent of that goes to the current war effort), all while Bush still tried to push No Child Left Behind on our schools? He passes this massive effort to fix the schools(No Child Left Behind) and then under funds the holy hell out of it and then wonders why it's blowing up in his face. The budgets that have been passed by the current regime really are appalling and if some people saw what their tax dollars were going to then they would be just as outraged as I am.

Annnddd I'm off the soap box before I write a 6 page post.

Comment

Billy B and Nitts fight over his saggy balls and limp dick every day! :thumbs:

Comment

This is great to read - but they don't even mention sports betting...I wish I was there to hear the entire conversation.

ReviewJournal.com - Business - Gaming officials say they're ready to bet on the Web
              If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
              What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                I have never been into politics like this but this country is ****ed up and we need a change!!!! Sorry you don't agree but when I believe in something as strong as this I can not help myself to try and spread the word!!!!! If the media wasn't so politically corrupt we wouldn't have this problem trying to spread the word! Everyone would know about him!

BB
                This country will need 20 years to recover from the current administration! Ron Paul will have to be God to make any kind of difference if elected! Again, I have nothing against the man and his views! I'm still tending to wounds caused by the now! Sometimes the damage is so great it's hard to look for any salvation!
                White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

I visited the World Trade Organization last week with my University Law & Legal class. We spoke to a represenative and he said that the WTO just won the fight against the United States relative to the ban on internet gambling. The WTO overturned the law because the reasoning behind the ban. The ban was said to be because it was immoral which the WTO said is ridiculous since we allow it to occur within our own country (vegas, atlantic city etc...). America is facing lawsuits against them from countries in the Caribbean as well as the UK for billions of dollars. So I asked the ultimate question...is it illegal right now for me to go online and gamble, he said if I were to go online and fill my account up with a credit card the United States government could not touch me. I dunno if this has made news anywhere since I haven't seen anything but just giving you a heads up that the WTO is fighting this since many countries in the caribbean depend on gambling revenue. :thumbs:

Comment

In response to Dre, does this mean Pinnacle may come back in to the US market?

Comment

Working...
                    X