X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonds indicted

I hope he ends up like O fkn J Simpson.
    If its fun, do it

Two things judges don't like and always give you time for, but not Bonds, is possesion of a fire arm as a convicted felon and Perjury. I'm going to take some time off from posting. My blood is boiling LOL
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
      Two things judges don't like and always give you time for, but not Bonds, is possesion of a fire arm as a convicted felon and Perjury. I'm going to take some time off from posting. My blood is boiling LOL
      lol

Take some time off brother!!!:thumbs:
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
        lol

Take some time off brother!!!:thumbs:
        Since you asked so nicely LOL

I'm still gonna kick you in the ball when I see ya in Vegas LOL

Try to make it next year for cryn out loud
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Billy, They had a banner and I do mean banner on interstate 66 that had Ron Paul revolution with love spelled backwards in revolution. If I could vote I would
          If its fun, do it

Comment

OMG did anyone just hear Stephen Racist Smith just babbling on and on and on and on about race and Bonds being black why he's in all this trouble??? I'm pretty sure this would NOT be an issue if Bonds didn't LIE to a grand jury and then continuously keep saying for years that he never did steroids.

Go away FOREVER Stephen A Smith. FOREVER. If you can't talk about ANYTHING without bringing up race being involved in it, than you are the one who is racist. The fact that he's that incredibly racially focused and ignorant to a guy lying to a grand jury as something that would INFURIATE the federal government and make them continue to go after him until they get him is just sad. The guy is a ******* moron. Then, bringing up Mark McGwire, and how he got off scott free and is retired now, with regard to anything Bonds has done (and then lied about) is ******* ludicrous. One has nothing to do with the other.

They went after Bonds so hard because he LIED, and like Yo said - Two things you don't do are LIE TO A GRAND JURY or involve weapons in something.

Greg Anderson released from jail today too... Hmmmm... I wonder who got him to cave and give up everything, haha.. **** YOU BONDS!!!
            Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-15-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
              I hope he ends up like O fkn J Simpson.
              :bang:

Comment

About ******* time for crying out loud.

I didn't see the Smith rant, but I can only imagine. Hey dickhead - he BROKE THE LAW by lying to a grand jury....period! Take your race card and shove it up your ass and out your cock S A Smith!
                If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Cuse, That guy has ruined the 3:00 to 4:00 time slot on ESPN radio. He's like a catfish. All mouth and no brain. All his opinions are the white guy is wrong and the black guy is right. He has absolutely ruined that one hour on the way home from work for me. I listen to ESPN in my truck all day. His co host is so disrespected by him. I wouldn't take half the **** Mike Mucinellie takes
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

it's not a black or white thing.... it's not murder.... it's everywhere!

roids, does a body good! (BTW,it has been around for a long time!!!!!!)

Comment

Bonds = :puke:

Stephen Smith is a no talent hack...always has been!
                      White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Working...
                      X