Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man vs. Wild

Ok -

So I DVR'd Man vs. Wild this week. New season.

Bear opens up a camel's stomach, pulls out it's contents, and proceeds to squeeze out the fluid from the stomach contents and has it fall all over his face, into his mouth, while he drinks it.

Are you kidding me? No really, for real? Holy ****ski! Anyone else watch this show? This yr seems to already be off to an extreme start vs. last year. Wow.
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

not only that, then he demonstrated how to crawl inside the carcass of the camel in the event of a sand storm!!!!!!

absolutely unreal stuff, that dude is the ****. makes me feel stupid when i shiver in the cold while taking the dog for a 5 minute walk........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Good Stuff, I Saw It As Well...

Comment

yea too bad he never sleeps in the environments he's in. he sleeps in hotels at night. survivorman is where its at.

Comment

Haven't seen that....wow!

I'm a Survivorman fan...great Canadian show which plays on OLN in the States i think...awesome new season this year....

Les :thumbs:

Comment

I agree about Survivorman JML. That is a very cool show. Les carries his own equipment - 60lbs worth of camera gear AND he has to figure out how to survive.
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Haven't seen that....wow!

I'm a Survivorman fan...great Canadian show which plays on OLN in the States i think...awesome new season this year....

Les :thumbs:
              Les would kick Bear's ass:beerbang:
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I would lay 2 to 1 Bear kicks les's behind....Bear will eat anything, for any reason. Les acts like a girl when he has to eat a small grub or some insect....kinda like its the first time he had to eat this....I have always thought Surviver Man - Less ,just barley survives eating only a berry for three days. Where Bear probably gains 5 pounds on one of his outings ( although I agree he has a camera crew to help him out).......IMO.......Both good shows !

Comment

I think that information wise(for anyone that plans to be stranded in a desert, etc.) it is Bear Grylls. But for toughness, danger, etc. it has to be Les. So it depends for what reason you are watching the show.

Comment

My wife watches it... this guy provides some of the craziest information I'll never have to use in my life. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                      not only that, then he demonstrated how to crawl inside the carcass of the camel in the event of a sand storm!!!!!!

absolutely unreal stuff, that dude is the ****. makes me feel stupid when i shiver in the cold while taking the dog for a 5 minute walk........
                      Thats what got me. Use the camel carcus for shelter..........WOW!!! Thats almost as crazy as the time I saw him squeeze water from elephant dung and let it drip into his mouth???? That guy is insane! But hey, I love that show so its all good....ha,ha!

Comment

Working...
                      X