Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you and your families.

May you have a safe and happy day.

As Kevin would say oh no here goes Queen and one of her short stories.

About 6 years back we were eating at my sister in-laws, she lived in an apartment complex. She invited the guy next door to eat because he did not have any family that lived close enough around to go spend it with. So anyway he came over to eat. We all were setting around eating and watching football game. He got a funny look on his face. I knew right then he was choking. I got up and asked him if he was choking. He just looked at me. I said speak to me. Still just a look. I then pulled him up from the chair. (I swear he wieghed nothing but he was a big man. It was like he was light as a feather.) I turned him around and put my arms around him and started pushing up. Now here is the part they never warned you about in class. It took about 3 times then turkey and all came up and out. Yuk. But anyway he took a deep breath and looked at everyone and said Hells fire I was choking and she saved me.

I never dreamed when I took all those first aid classes and CPR classes as a joke in college for an easy A, I would ever use them. Please take the time to learn both and someday you maybe able to help someone out also that's in trouble.

I have used what I learned in those joke classes lots of times. One time on somebodies whos sugar had dropped and was choking on bubble gum. Got the gum out and then got orange juice down them.

Other time on fellow that was on motorcycle and van hit him I made him lay still and held his hand and talked to him so he would not roll around and do more harm to himself.

If you ever see somebody in trouble do something do not assume someone else will do it first.

Take a first aid class or CPR class at the local Red Cross you just might help somebody some day too.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Queen:

magnificent thread..........not only happy thanksgiving to you, but happy thanksgiving to your family.

i love predictem, and thats what i'm thankful for.....:sm:

besides that, happy thanksgiving and good health to all of us and our loved ones.........

sham...........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to EVERYBODY!

Queen, your stories are welcome anytime, any day, any year.

All I ask outta you is that next time we go to a boring show like O, (sorry Jerbeek, I hated it) that you sit next to me so I can use your shoulder as a pillow.

Then again, we may have head-butted cause you were sawin' logs as well.

WHAT A WASTE OF $175/TICKET. LOL

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, Queen! :thumbs:
        White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Comment

Love that last pic HD! haha

Happy Turkey Day to everyone....may all your big bets cash.
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Happy thanksgiving to all :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Thankgiving to all you Gambling Degenerates!! LOL..

Its great to be alive,God Bless you all,each and Every One!!

Sir homedawg, you are the king of Graphics,you bring needed humor to sometimes a stressful situation, Laughter is a great cure Thx!! :thumbs:

GL.
                Either Black or Red...

Comment

HD great pictures again as always.

Kevin, The O show as not that bad, I think I was just tired from that big fat prime rib dinner buffet we ate before the show. LOL we should have eaten after show. LOL

But the best part of the show as right before it started, Kevin looks over at Jerry and said wonder what the score is of a game. I told him hang on I'll pull it up on my phone. I told them got it and handed them the phone. Look on Kevin's wife was priceless. She just rolled her eyes.

Then Kevin's son asked me if there where any tigers or lions in the show. I told him no just a bunch of fairy's. :laughing: Again Kevin's wife rolled her eyes at me.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                    HD great pictures again as always.

Kevin, The O show as not that bad, I think I was just tired from that big fat prime rib dinner buffet we ate before the show. LOL we should have eaten after show. LOL

But the best part of the show as right before it started, Kevin looks over at Jerry and said wonder what the score is of a game. I told him hang on I'll pull it up on my phone. I told them got it and handed them the phone. Look on Kevin's wife was priceless. She just rolled her eyes.

Then Kevin's son asked me if there where any tigers or lions in the show. I told him no just a bunch of fairy's. :laughing: Again Kevin's wife rolled her eyes at me.
                    Queen - you guys were in Las Vegas for the holiday and saw O? If I got that right, what'd you think?
                    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I'm usually a grouch for the holidays, but this one was alright. :)

Comment

Yes we saw the O show. It was ok alittle on the dark side for me. We saw it in September. It was ok. Would give it 5 stars out of 10.
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I would rate a little higher than Queen since I stayed awake for the whole show! LOL! I didn't think it was as good as the Cirque show that I saw in Orlando, that was much better in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X