Clear All

• Rodney King shot while standing on street corner

Rodney King Shot, Wounded Near Home - AOL News

Unfortunately, he did not die.

umm why is that unfortunate:dunno:

Comment

yeah, that's a bit harsh...wow

Comment

This dude's life is one big train wreck. I like how when the police got to his house he was uncooperative and incoherent from alcohol. I bet before this script is done this idiot will wind up killing somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Rodney King Shot, Wounded Near Home - AOL News

Unfortunately, he did not die.
          Thanks for the Smile. Actually, borderline giggle
          If its fun, do it

Comment

birdshot??? shouldn't be to hard to solve this case... bumpkin in la???? :boog:

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
              This dude's life is one big train wreck. I like how when the police got to his house he was uncooperative and incoherent from alcohol. I bet before this script is done this idiot will wind up killing somebody.

55 died during the '92 riots...:beer2:

* In May 1991, he was arrested on suspicion of trying to run over a vice officer who allegedly found him with a transvestite prostitute in Hollywood, but no charges were filed.

* In 1993, King entered an alcohol rehabilitation program and was placed on probation after crashing his vehicle into a block wall in downtown Los Angeles with a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit.

* In July 1995, he was arrested by Alhambra police, who alleged that he hit his wife with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail after being convicted of hit-and-run.

* In 1999, he was sentenced to 90 days in San Bernardino County jail and put on probation for four years after a domestic dispute involving one of his daughters and her mother. He was required to attend a batterer's treatment program and a child-abuse program, according to court records.

* In 2001, King was ordered to attend a yearlong drug treatment program after he was arrested for indecent exposure and being under the influence of PCP at Ganesha Park in Pomona.

* In April 2003, Rialto police watched him weave through traffic in his Ford Expedition at more than 100 mph before plowing through a fence and into a San Bernardino house. He pleaded guilty to being under the influence of PCP and was sentenced to a six-month drug rehabilitation program followed by a 120-day jail sentence.

* That October, Rialto police arrested King on suspicion of punching his girlfriend in the stomach.

Susan Mickey, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County district attorney, said the office declined to prosecute the domestic violence case in 2003 and a subsequent September 2005 domestic violence case because of a lack of evidence.

In the September 2005 incident, King was arrested on suspicion of threatening to kill one of his daughters and her mother after the two women argued with his then-girlfriend, the Associated Press reported at the time.

In the last six to eight months, Rialto police have been to King's home numerous times, but for quieter calls.

"It was normal neighborhood stuff . . . drinking and loud parties, stuff like that," said Lewis, the Rialto police sergeant.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                * In May 1991, he was arrested on suspicion of trying to run over a vice officer who allegedly found him with a transvestite prostitute in Hollywood, but no charges were filed.

* In 1993, King entered an alcohol rehabilitation program and was placed on probation after crashing his vehicle into a block wall in downtown Los Angeles with a blood-alcohol level twice the legal limit.

* In July 1995, he was arrested by Alhambra police, who alleged that he hit his wife with his car, knocking her to the ground. He was sentenced to 90 days in jail after being convicted of hit-and-run.

* In 1999, he was sentenced to 90 days in San Bernardino County jail and put on probation for four years after a domestic dispute involving one of his daughters and her mother. He was required to attend a batterer's treatment program and a child-abuse program, according to court records.

* In 2001, King was ordered to attend a yearlong drug treatment program after he was arrested for indecent exposure and being under the influence of PCP at Ganesha Park in Pomona.

* In April 2003, Rialto police watched him weave through traffic in his Ford Expedition at more than 100 mph before plowing through a fence and into a San Bernardino house. He pleaded guilty to being under the influence of PCP and was sentenced to a six-month drug rehabilitation program followed by a 120-day jail sentence.

* That October, Rialto police arrested King on suspicion of punching his girlfriend in the stomach.

Susan Mickey, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County district attorney, said the office declined to prosecute the domestic violence case in 2003 and a subsequent September 2005 domestic violence case because of a lack of evidence.

In the September 2005 incident, King was arrested on suspicion of threatening to kill one of his daughters and her mother after the two women argued with his then-girlfriend, the Associated Press reported at the time.

In the last six to eight months, Rialto police have been to King's home numerous times, but for quieter calls.

"It was normal neighborhood stuff . . . drinking and loud parties, stuff like that," said Lewis, the Rialto police sergeant.
                That is why I say unfortunately.

This guy is a menace to society and just keeps on causing ****. I would probably thnk it's a bit harsh of a comment as well, had I not known as much about this schmuck as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  That is why I say unfortunately.

This guy is a menace to society and just keeps on causing ****. I would probably thnk it's a bit harsh of a comment as well, had I not known as much about this schmuck as I do.

his illegal acts in '91, which caused the police brutality, right or wrong, ended up with 55 being killed...

he stated that he would change his life and help others, but as you can see that **** aint happening...

instead, he knows he can break the law, and get away with it... or else, there may be another riot...

the dude is a total ****up and should be put away for a long time!!!! if that results in another riot, then so be it....:beer2:

Comment

white mans fault
                    Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
                      white mans fault
                      1. The lord loves a working man
                      2. Dont trust Whitey
                      3. See a doctor and get rid of it

(i posted this earlier in the week and nobody knew the movie, sheeesh)

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                        2. Dont trust Whitey

GHOST!!!!!

What? No? :dunno:

Comment

The Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great guess though........:laughing:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
                            2. Dont trust Whitey

Sling Blade

:beer2:
                            If its fun, do it

Comment

Sling Blade is one of the best movies of all time!

Comment

Working...
                              X