Greatest dare devil of all times Gone but not forgotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest dare devil of all times Gone but not forgotten

Man oh man I got a broke arm and road rash from hell when I was 12 trying to jump over the street. LMAO started down our yard hit that ramp on my Schwinn bike and flipped over right in the middle of the street. LMAO missed the three big boxes by a mile. My mother was so upset, she thought I was dead. LOL Now my dad got to the hospital and just looked at me and shook his head and told me Do it again maybe next time will call ABC. LMAO Man the things we do when we are kids. Reminds me of a joke. What's the last words out of a Rednecks mouth right before they die. HEY YOU ALL LOOK WHAT I CAN DO.

FOX Sports on MSN - More Sports - Daredevil Evel Knievel dies at 69
    Last edited by Queen; 11-30-2007, 08:56 PM.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Even with all the time my friends and myself, spent building our ramps, and planning our jumps, the ramp was never big enough... after a couple jumps, we always needed to make the ramp bigger... Eventually, we were spending more time repairing the bikes, after the jumps, and some of the bikes ended up, nonrepairable and in the trash..bikes, mopeds, motorcyles, atv's, if it had wheels and moved, we would take it up a ramp!

We always, spent many hours talking about Evel, and always anticipated his next jump...
    A hero-A legend

GodSpeed RCK

Comment

Working...
    X