Since I'm posting videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since I'm posting videos

Can some one please explain what the hell this song means?? I loved the song since it was released back in the 80's and it's just timeless to me but I still don't quite get it. Anyone here have a bead on this??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy3fJ8Nmzyw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zy3fJ8Nmzyw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

I HAVE BEEN A OZZY FAN FOR ABOUT 19 YRS AND THIS SONG IS NOT ABOUT A OBSESSED FAN OR MORBID LOVE IT IS ABOUT A GIRL WHO CHEATED ON HIM AND HE IS TELLING HER TO CLOSE HER EYES FOR HIM FOREVER MEANING TO FORGET HIM BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TRUST HER OR BE ABLE TO FORGIVE HER. OZZY DO NOT WRITE LOVE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. THERE IS ALWAYS A HIDDEN MESSAGE. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HIS FOR YEARS AND MANY YEARS TO COME. OZZY ROCKS AND WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO HIM SINCE YOU WHERE A KID AND THREW YOUR TEENAGE YRS THEN U ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD HE SAYS AND BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND TO MEANING TO HIS SONGS. GIVE IT A LISTEN AND REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO IT AS A LOVE BALLAD WRITTEN BY ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SINGERS OR ARTISTS. THANK MICHELLE FROM CANADA
    - MICHELLE, MONCTON, Canada
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Dude your showing your age!!! LOL Lita ford was hot back in the days!!!!!

YouTube - Lita Ford - Kiss Me Deadly

This was the jam!!!! LOL:beerbang:
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Best line is "had a few beers getting high sitting watching the time go bye"

Every time I hear that it reminds me of Christmas and coming home for Christmas break. I'll never forget it! I went over to my buddy's house and walked in and his folks were upstairs watching TV! I walked in and said hello and went downstairs. My buddy is siting there with a Empty Christmas paper roll, smoking weed from it! LMFAO Funniest **** :laughing: Man those were the days!!!!!!:phew::laughing:

Comment

YouTube - Guns N' Roses - November Rain

This was the ****en Jam.................................

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
            I HAVE BEEN A OZZY FAN FOR ABOUT 19 YRS AND THIS SONG IS NOT ABOUT A OBSESSED FAN OR MORBID LOVE IT IS ABOUT A GIRL WHO CHEATED ON HIM AND HE IS TELLING HER TO CLOSE HER EYES FOR HIM FOREVER MEANING TO FORGET HIM BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER TRUST HER OR BE ABLE TO FORGIVE HER. OZZY DO NOT WRITE LOVE SONGS THAT ARE EASY TO UNDERSTAND. THERE IS ALWAYS A HIDDEN MESSAGE. I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF HIS FOR YEARS AND MANY YEARS TO COME. OZZY ROCKS AND WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO HIM SINCE YOU WHERE A KID AND THREW YOUR TEENAGE YRS THEN U ARE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND EVERY WORD HE SAYS AND BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND TO MEANING TO HIS SONGS. GIVE IT A LISTEN AND REALLY PAY ATTENTION TO IT AS A LOVE BALLAD WRITTEN BY ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE SINGERS OR ARTISTS. THANK MICHELLE FROM CANADA
            - MICHELLE, MONCTON, Canada
            I sen that post already but I don't think it fully adds up.

Best line is "had a few beers getting high sitting watching the time go bye"

Every time I hear that it reminds me of Christmas and coming home for Christmas break. I'll never forget it! I went over to my buddy's house and walked in and his folks were upstairs watching TV! I walked in and said hello and went downstairs. My buddy is siting there with a Empty Christmas paper roll, smoking weed from it! LMFAO Funniest **** :laughing: Man those were the days!!!!!!:phew:
            **** I still do that.( blow the smoke through the roll with fabric softener towels stuffed in the roll. It's like freshening the air) I basically do all the **** I was told never to do when I was growing up. I smoke weed (vaporize it for healths sake), sit in front of the tube playing video games for hours on end( two LCD tv's 46" and 52", Playstation 3, HD DVR and full Bose Stereo system for surround sound with a 15" active sub= I seriously need to get my head examined!!!), and I'm dating a black girl.( I do most of anything you could think of in between those things listed also. I don't apologize for my actions either. Frankly I'm enjoying them!!lol ) I think my grandfather is officially turning in his grave. I say let that ****er squirm!!! Never did like him anyway.

Actually I'm cutting out a lot of the bad behaviours including the gambling. My blood pressure hit 160/131 the other day so cooling the jets has to be done. Man I hate getting old. The black girl stays though she is one of the coolest people I ever met. I got a thing for her I guess. I told her that downtown dating **** is for the birds though. I went to the movies and diner with her the other night and dropped a buck 25. 28 dollars for parking?? Nah that **** ain't happening to frequently with me.
            I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
            2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
            3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Working...
            X