Anyone keep up with the Stern Show & Brandon Ley

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone keep up with the Stern Show & Brandon Ley

Last week on Howard Stern, Brandon picked 2 games. It was San Diego -6 and Under of the Giants (I think not sure on the 2nd pick as I only played SD). Anyway he got both right and seems to be a decent capper. I was wondering if anyone keeps up with him and actually pays his $250 fee to get the picks.

Later all,
    Force

Yeah...I listen to Howard every day....heard that guy....he's a total tout.....too bad Howard and Artie gave him airtime when he called in...but Howard knows nothing about sports, and they guy promised him and Artie winners...

Comment

He hit both lines though, not a bad ratio. He is better than Ferrall, what do you think?

Force

Comment

do you mean brandon lang? Don't bring that tout **** around here. Think about how said it is to pay for someone to pick a winner for you, when this site gives you everything you need to pick your own winners for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
          do you mean brandon lang? Don't bring that tout **** around here. Think about how said it is to pay for someone to pick a winner for you, when this site gives you everything you need to pick your own winners for free.

Testify, my brotha! :thumbs:
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

I agree, I dont even know if that was who called in, does anyone know who it was last week that did the picks?

Force

Comment

Who.....cares?

Comment

Working...
              X