Fantasy Foosball Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Foosball Help

Not sure if any or many here play FF, I for one had never played until this year..I mean who has the time??Anyway Let me know your thoughts if you would so kindly on these options considering who they are playing this wknd:

RB
    I am already starting Adrian Peterson

I need to figure out if I should start

Fred Taylor
    Chester Taylor
    Willie Parker

As for WR
    Starting Ocho Cinco

besides him I am weak at this position so keen insite is greatly needed on my roster I have and need to start 2 more...

Jurivicious
    Curry
    Battle
    Sidney Rice
    Reggie Williams

Appreciate your thoughts!

lmao.......dude, how do you play fantasy foosball.........do you go down and draft the local drunks from the bars......i remember one guy in college that was always at this one pool hall playing....he always got pissed cause i was spinning my guys......"dude, that's bush to spin your guys"...i was like ask me if i give a ****.......he looked just like Yomonte......except he drank MGD......:puke:

your WR's suck.......Curry never does anything, Sidney Rice is a nice pick but i think MIN will run a lot with success. I would start Fred Taylor or Chester Taylor. then Jurivicious and Reggie Williams. But dude, that is more the lesser of all evils at WR. I have to play 4 WR's and i have Chad Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Greg Jennings and Colston....:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

:laughing: I spin em as well...and fu if you dont like it..LOL!!

As for my Wr's I know...shiat.....and they prove it week in and week out!Parker has not done **** for me with his 2 td's...watch I will sit him and this weekend he will go off...**** you can start both Chester and AP and have more than a few pts.

Thanks for your insite!Trade me Jennings and I would be happy:)

Comment

tough to sit Willie Parker, you know Pitt was watching the NE and saw how succesfully they were able to run the ball on NE and especially with no Roosevelt Colvin, I don't think I would sit Parker the main RB for Pit for guys that aren't getting nearly as many carries......

I'd also think about starting Battle, he has scored the last 2 weeks, Minnesota has the worst pass D in the NFL and there is a great chance that SF is going to be trailing and the only way they will get back into the game is through the air....I would definitley sit Curry, and im not really sure with those recievers though....my best bet would be to pick out of a hat lol....I think JAX and MIN are going to be running all game, Jurevicious is DA's #3 target...Rice is MIN #1 target, I guess Williams, Jones, and Wilford get all the same looks but I havent been following JAX as much as other teams this year.....

I would prolly go Battle, Rice
        Parker

and gl this week BO
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Do you get more pts for Rushing yards or receiving yards? and do you get pts for receptions?

Comment

I guess it all comes down to how your league scores, too. If you get points for receptions, then Jurevicious is a good play, IMO. He will catch 5-7 balls for probaby about 50-80 yards and a possible TD. Rice is behind Wade in Targets and with the success of the MIN running game, and Tavaris Jackson as QB, i wouldn't want to depend on any MIN WR at this point. He only catches 2 balls per game or so. You just have to hope it is a long TD catch. But i don't like Rice with the way MIN runs the ball and the fact that they try and limit Jackson's exposure to turnovers by not throwing as much.

Parker- i don't know. I agree with eagles2005sbphillyfan3notimposterphillyfan20guy, but he has been coughing the ball up and i know the last 2 games were in the slop, but not really impressed with him. And if NE gets up early on PIT, there isn't going to be a lot of running this week. Plus Holmes comes back and that should give PIT passing game a lift.

Battle is a decent play, i do agree. But Curry is a no go

Comment

Really appreciate the input!!!

We do not point for receptions, and rushing yrds gets more pts than receiving yards.

How about Justin Gage??who...uh he plays for Tennessee, I just picked him up and dropped jurivicious...
              Last edited by BoKnows; 12-06-2007, 06:51 PM.

Comment

i would probably role with the tandem of taylor and peterson.

and in the pass game i would start reggie williams and/or battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                  i would probably role with the tandem of taylor and peterson.

and in the pass game i would start reggie williams and/or battle.
                  yeah, battle and williams and i agree on either one of the Taylors. Since you don't get points for catches, you don't lose anything by playing FTaylor who doesn't catch the ball out of the backfield at all really...he is the main rush guy still as MJD is used more in the passing game and to spell FTaylor.

Comment

Thanks Daws, FF, PF!:beerbang: I guess Justin Gage went from FA to my bench:)

Comment

That's the worst fantasy football team ever assembled wow. I hope to god Tom Brady is your QB and your TE is Antonio Gates.

Anyway, start Willie Parker 100% without a doubt. It's not even a question. He was at worst your 2nd round pick, you can't bench him. Start Justin Gage over that pile of **** you have for WR's, and then go pick up Bryant Johnson of Arizona right now and start him too. If he isn't available I'd flip a coin and start whichever's side it lands on - Battle or Curry. Then hope for the best.

:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                        That's the worst fantasy football team ever assembled wow. I hope to god Tom Brady is your QB and your TE is Antonio Gates.

Anyway, start Willie Parker 100% without a doubt. It's not even a question. He was at worst your 2nd round pick, you can't bench him. Start Justin Gage over that pile of **** you have for WR's, and then go pick up Bryant Johnson of Arizona right now and start him too. If he isn't available I'd flip a coin and start whichever's side it lands on - Battle or Curry. Then hope for the best.

:thumbs:
                        LOL dont hold back cuse, tell him how you REALLY feel
                        :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                        -Big Pimpin-

Comment

I agree with Cuse.... Willie parker without a doubt. Pitt's gonna give him plenty of touches, likely 12 or more than either of the Taylors! I would also start Reggie Williams, at least he's scored tds in 3 of his last 5 games. Tough on the last reciever, I would go with Sidney Rice.... GL Bo :thumbs:
                          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Hey Bo!

Start willi parker dont sit him...

westbrook and mcgahee have had good games against the pats,

parker should put up 80+ on ground and add at least 1 td

pats show weekness vs good offensive lines and backs, adai did good too against pats...

as for your wr's

Joe Jurvicous looks good cause jets suck

your others flip a coin or ask joe pa for oven mitt :puke:

Good Luck man

dont hesitate with parker:thumbs:

Comment

Damn didnt see you dropped him,

well screw your wr's

id play gage and williams just because they will have most oppertunites to do well on their respective teams

Comment

Working...
                              X