Chris Spielman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Spielman

What in the f*** is Chris Spielman wearing on ESPN covering the App St. game? Is that a potato sack? Jeez man, get a tailor...how can ESPN let him go on the air looking like that? Oversized gunnysack look must be in??
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
    What in the f*** is Chris Spielman wearing on ESPN covering the App St. game? Is that a potato sack? Jeez man, get a tailor...how can ESPN let him go on the air looking like that? Oversized gunnysack look must be in??
    :dunno:....who cares...at least you can understand what he is saying....that's more than i can say for just about every NFL and NBA analyst on ESPN..........i would rather have a guy in a potato sack that i can understand than some wanna be hip hop ass clown that starts every attempt at a sentence with Yo or Dog......:puke: ....apparently you don't have to be an orator to work at ESPN......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Good point FF, very good point.

However, I'd rather see him wearing a Bill Belichick special than a potato sack though. But that's just me...he's a guy who has overcome, so I guess I should go easy on him. But man, doesn't his wife see that and cringe? :beer2:

Comment

I'd rather see naked women that dont say 1 word.... silent broadcast, hmmm... they tried that a few years back, :prtytim: haven't seen it since... maybe they should try it with naked women.. :showtits:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          apparently you don't have to be an orator to work at ESPN......
          Or know much about sports in general.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
            Or know much about sports in general.
            You got it. All you need is some sort of gimmick or catch phrase and you're in.

I always love it when a guy like Bill Parcells, Mike Ditka, Steve Young, etc...or any of the others who actually know something about football begin to say something intelligent, then the others tend to cut them off as soon as they can possibly get a word in, lol.

Ever watch Around the Horn? I feel a couple IQ points stupider every time I accidentally see some of that debacle.
            Last edited by Stifler's Mom; 12-24-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

My Grandpa I dont think ever listened to the sportscast guys. He always sat in his chair watching the game listening to classic music or Jazz. He said when he went to the game nobody rattled in his ear the whole game. THey said now batting number so and so. So why should he have to listen to that junk on TV.
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I saw Spielman again last night - not sure what game he was covering. And he nor his wife have looked at this thread, because this time he was wearing a navy gunnysack. Jesus - if you make a million bucks, get a tailor!

Comment

Working...
                X