Westboro Baptist Church

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westboro Baptist Church

I had just heard that this group will be protesting at the funerals of the collective men/women that died in the mall shooting in Nebraska. Here is their story:

YouTube - Westboro Baptist Church Interview

If there is somebody that is worse than these people in the world I'd love to see them :puke:

What's scary is there are more people like this out in the world! :puke:

"A nation that has made God their enemy" Unbelievable stuff....

I think Yo might recognize this neck of the woods!! LOL!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Freaking whacked out MFers...sheesh! Totally sick!:bang: :puke:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I'm not into hitting women, but, is shooting this bitch with a bazooka really hitting
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Yeah I posted this video months ago. Everybody to busy with football season. LOL

Bunch of frecks. No respect.

Now here is the kicker. Thousands of men and women lost their lives since 1700's in wars so they could gain thier freedom and right to freedom of speech and freedom of religon. So they slap the one thing in the face that allows them to do this.

She must not understand that in other parts of the world she would have been hanged and put on public display as a lesson to other not to do it.

There are other ways to protest the war!
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

LOL, sorry Queen, didn't know you had posted it. Certainly not up to date 100% with my GD forum action, but I just felt that everybody had to see these whack jobs and realize that there ARE people this F'd up in the world. And this video is almost sad when they begin to interview the children. These kids have no idea what the hell they're talking about, they just spew the venom their parents feed to them. For people that say horrible people are just born that way, take a look at this and tell me if these kids were born saying this ****:

YouTube - 20/20 Report On The Westboro Baptist Church

And to further what Queen said, the sad thing about this is the people they are defiling are the ones that give them the right to say this nonsense. It's things like these that make you wish there was a draft and this family was the only one drafted and sent straight to the front only to have their bodies riddled with hot shrapnel.

Comment

Queen, honey, LOL, I remember this being posted. I just can't remember where I put my bazooka
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Ok I watched the 20/20 video. Ok you teach your kids the two little ones near the end to hate FAGS. When asked what FAGS were they did not know. The one on the right just had a deer in the headlight look. They dont even know what they have been taught to hate. Are they to young to have been taught what FAGS really are??? But there not too young to be taught to HATE. Little girl at the end singing the song. Sad she know the words but dont know what she is singing. She was so proud.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                  Yeah I posted this video months ago. Everybody to busy with football season. LOL

Bunch of frecks. No respect.

Now here is the kicker. Thousands of men and women lost their lives since 1700's in wars so they could gain thier freedom and right to freedom of speech and freedom of religon. So they slap the one thing in the face that allows them to do this.

She must not understand that in other parts of the world she would have been hanged and put on public display as a lesson to other not to do it.

There are other ways to protest the war!
                  :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                  -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Some "***" needs to beat the ever living **** out of those people. What an embarrassment to the human race.

Comment

lmao the kid says "a *** is a jew pretty much". now i know this is not funny, but how sad is that? The one kid couldn't even tell you what a *** is. Then they have the nerve to go kick around an american flag? if they don't like the usa, why live here? and Why hasn't some unstable mfer gone off on these pieces of **** and wiped them out? This **** ruined my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                        lmao the kid says "a *** is a jew pretty much". now i know this is not funny, but how sad is that? The one kid couldn't even tell you what a *** is. Then they have the nerve to go kick around an american flag? if they don't like the usa, why live here? and Why hasn't some unstable mfer gone off on these pieces of **** and wiped them out? This **** ruined my day.
                        That's the irony of all ironies them kicking the flag. It's the USA laws that protect their right to say this ****.

Comment

Working...
                        X