Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most users ever online: 192 ----> 07-15-2007 at 09:18 PM. That's almost 5 months ago... :drunk:

We can bust that number, bigtime, by years end! Invite your friends, family, or even your enemies lets have a :party:

yamonte is bringin' the beer! :thumbs:

If Yo is bring the beer I am in:beer2:
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
      If Yo is bring the beer I am in:beer2:
      you are always in... I'm lookin' for others to join in.... :beerbang:

Comment

Why were so many people here on that day? Seems like Super Bowl Sunday or something like that would bring in more people.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
          Why were so many people here on that day? Seems like Super Bowl Sunday or something like that would bring in more people.

This site opened late feb... not sure why so many showed up on 15jul.... I keep seein' the same number under: What's Going On? (bottom of the forum main site page)

:beer2:

Comment

Ahh, after I posted I remembered when we migrated over. I would still think any random NFL Sunday would garner more interest than the middle of July.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
              Ahh, after I posted I remembered when we migrated over. I would still think any random NFL Sunday would garner more interest than the middle of July.
              not if you take the Jets and Titans only for them to choke! LOL
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Early January Bowl days are usually the highest total (It was @ UC)

Comment

Alot of our guests are happy with being just guests. best I can do is offer free mulligans to new sign ups. Not most, but some are afraid of being bashed if they post losers. I post losers all the time. If everybody was a winner, this wouldn't be fun LOL. This site has been really clean of that bull**** for a long time. I haven't had to ban anybody nigh on 8 months. The guests are 4 to 1 on members and thats a shame. I am willing to offer two free mulligans to any new sign ups all the way thru the NFL season up to and including the pro bowl.

If you are a guest lurking and want to sign up, sign up in this thread and Predictem dot com, will make sure your visit here will be a gas. I Sed Dat
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

****, I forgot to mention the free beer. And theres a reason for that LMFAO
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                    X