Brandon Lang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lang

A friends little brother has been buying his picks for a couple months now:ohman:

He says he is something like 5-25 his last 30!!!:laughing:

I mean, thats just as hard as going 25-5!!!

I cant believe people buy picks.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Originally posted by Shamrock View Post
    A friends little brother has been buying his picks for a couple months now:ohman:

He says he is something like 5-25 his last 30!!!:laughing:

I mean, thats just as hard as going 25-5!!!

I cant believe people buy picks.......
    LMAO, if people really want service plays they can be found for free at many places. I found Lang's picks for a buddy that wanted to follow him on a site, and Lang is seriously B-A-D!

Comment

I love service plays like his they are great fades!Pour sacks out there in cyberworld just need to google sports gambling and boom they are here:conf: :help: :dunno:

Comment

if he is so good why sell ur picks, why not just bet em and make ur money?
        people are stupid

Comment

As funny as it is! Its still sad! Your paying someone to make you lose money! Its a double whammy!!! My buddy was caught up in this circle once and I couldn't believe it! You really need to sit down with this kid and get his head straight, before he loses everything!
          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Lang made the movie just so he could go back into the tout business with a lot more customers. What a scam!

Comment

Touts work for vegas!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                Touts work for vegas!!!! :thumbs:
                Kind of... anyone that shoves square money into the market is helping out the bookmakers.

Comment

some really do....... think about it... :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X