Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luckily I have the mind of an elephant

Whatever the hell that means.

I was on the 'OLD' board and few know who the hell I am. Damn, you guys are hard to find.

Just got back from The SUCK (IRAK again) and going to be spending some time catching up.

Hell, I don't even know if the few posters I recall are even here any longer. I remember Queen, FF, rothko, BillyB.......probably a few others.

Peace bros!
    82nd Airborne

LMAO! welcome back bro, good to see you're safe.

funny that you automatically went to the old site when you already were here, and had 8 posts already.

that and you invited me to Rio last March and I never made it over there :beer2:

btw you going again this year? we are planning on it as well. :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Yeah, I forgot I posted a few times before being deployed again. The Rio trip was the last week I was stateside and was INSANE!!!

Good to hear from you again. I had to try and log in 4 times. If it takes 5 times, I think I go to jail.
      82nd Airborne

Comment

AH- what's up....thanks once again for everything you guys sacrifice to do what you do for our country......at least they timed your deployment so you would miss UNC football season and return home for UNC hoops......lol......check you around....:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Sup Airborne!!!

Welcome back!!
          I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
          2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
          3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Airoborne! Nice to see ya back safe and sound my man, and get your ass over in the NCAABB forum, I'm gettin killed in there :beer2:

Comment

like I can be any help. I'm planning on taking UNC every game until the end of the season

That's my strategerie.

:thumbs:
              82nd Airborne

Comment

Glad to hear you're back home, bro! This place is better than ever and it's awesome you're a part of it! Best wishes to you and yours this holiday season!

Let's get together and kick some ass during this bowl season! :thumbs:
                White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Welcome back to the state side. Glad you returned safe.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                  X