Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Christmas Story for people having a bad day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Christmas Story for people having a bad day...

When four of Santa's elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the
    > toys as fast as the regular ones, Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of
    > being behind schedule.
    >
    > Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit. This stressed
    > Santa even more.
    >
    >
    > When Santa went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about
    > to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where.
    > More stress.
    >
    >
    > When Santa began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked, and the toy bag
    > fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the
    > house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum.
    >
    >
    >
    > When Santa went to the cupboard he discovered that the elves had hidden the
    > liquor, and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration he accidentally
    > dropped the cider pot, and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the
    > kitchen floor. Santa went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the
    > straw end of the broom.
    >
    >
    >
    > Just then the doorbell rang, and irritable Santa trudged to the door. He
    > opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.
    >
    >
    > The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't it a lovely day?
    > I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'
    >
    >
    > ... And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.
    >
    >
    >
    > MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    > </pre>
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

A++ Story.

I was having a good day until this afternoon when I was driving home. I was at a solid green light trying to take a left turn when some ******* bitch from behind me kept honking at me to go when there is literally **** load of cars going. Right when the light turn Red, I had no choice but to go because that bitch wouldn't let me reverse back. The intersection had cameras up to catch Red light runners and I saw one of the cameras flashing at me. At that moment, I knew I was going to get a ticket for running a ******* Red light. What ******* **** ass bitch. :bang: :bang: :bang:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Thats pretty cool man. I'm gonna tell that one to the granbabies.
      If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
      X