Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kevin, a thought about something for the site

Hey Kevin, Merry christmas,

I was wondering how easy or beneficial you feel a "consensus" type thing would be for here I would love to be able to go to one place to see what everyone on this board is betting on a game or even something like a polling option, that we could make an "official thread for the game" and then the people could put their votes in, and then you could view the people that voted on that particular one.

Just an idea, would make researching games much easier to see whos on what at one glance since I value the info I get at this forum more then any other sports gambling forum.

Let me know what you think, woudl this flop, is it even possible, I have seen it at other regular forums, but the software for this board might be different
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Our sister site, wagertracker.com has exactly what your asking about.

Unfortunately, we can't have a bunch of links going to the site other wise the search engines would crap on us.

Comment

I think he means a voting poll. It would have to be up for some time since games are daily. 2 weeks given for the superbowl, or we could always use some love in the boxing/MMA area :) Plenty of time for voting on fights...

The problem is that you wont be getting any true input and visitors would just "click" on whatever, I don't think it would be very accurate at all. I rather go into the actual posts and see who says what.

Ya, I dont blame you about the SEO...

Comment

I think some people have done what he suggest with threads like "top plays" or Willi's ever popular "Rapper's Delight" thread in the College BBall forum.

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
          Hey Kevin, Merry christmas,

I was wondering how easy or beneficial you feel a "consensus" type thing would be for here I would love to be able to go to one place to see what everyone on this board is betting on a game or even something like a polling option, that we could make an "official thread for the game" and then the people could put their votes in, and then you could view the people that voted on that particular one.

Just an idea, would make researching games much easier to see whos on what at one glance since I value the info I get at this forum more then any other sports gambling forum.

Let me know what you think, woudl this flop, is it even possible, I have seen it at other regular forums, but the software for this board might be different
          Yes go for it

Comment

normanhc

Yes go for it

Comment

We could call it, "Stiff's Fade Machine":laughing:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Unfortunately, at this point, the best we can probably do re: this request is ask that if a guy wants to see who is on what side of a game, maybe start a new thread asking guys to post their opinion on that particular game?

Comment

Working...
                X