New here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

i'm new to this site and have a simple question. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

hey, as i'm browsing this site i see that everyone posts their bets along with that amount of the bet (in units). is this saying what they would wager or are wagering on another website???
    Last edited by killacam96; 12-27-2007, 12:28 AM.

Originally posted by killacam96 View Post
    i'm new to this site and have a simple question. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

hey, as i'm browsing this site i see that everyone posts their bets along with that amount of the bet (in units). is this saying what they would wager or are wagering on another website???
    Yes for the most part people on this site are actually putting their own money on each of these plays either with a local or online. That is the reason you don't see much chest thumping on this board. We all go through some bad times with wagering so we have a more adult approach about when the good times are here. This is also a good reason why you'll find good solid cappers on this site as opposed to other sites out there.
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

You guys play for REAL money? I've always played for cookies.

Welcome to the board KC96

Comment

Did-some-body-say-cooooooookies!!!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Did-some-body-say-cooooooookies!!!!!?
          :laughing:

v3 put that one on a tee for ya, kev.

Comment

I don't put down real money because it's illegal. It's always a mythical bet I place.
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Working...
            X