Question About VIP.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About VIP.com

Used to have an account with VIP and just logged in for the first time in awhile and saw a message saying:

Your first bet this March Madness is on us! In appreciation for your continued business we have deposited some FREE CASH into your sports betting account. Check your balance to see how much you received! In addition to the FREE CASH we are happy to offer you a 20% reload bonus on your next deposit, simply mention promo code MM20BNSP when you claim your bonus. We encourage you to use your credit card as our approval rates are excellent. Enjoy the tournament!

Kevin was wondering if you know how they are with processing credit cards or what the deal is with them?
    Last edited by emv01; 03-16-2007, 03:47 PM.

They made a decision to no longer cater to american or canadian clients. (new ones)

At this point, I can't say that I recommend staying there because the lesser the volume the closer they are to going out of business.

If I were you, I'd stick with something like <a href="http://www.bookmaker.com/?cmpid=3135_380">Bookmaker</a> who still accepts new american clients.

Comment

Working...
    X