JML, and those of you in Canada, a question(s) on Labatt Blue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML, and those of you in Canada, a question(s) on Labatt Blue

Ok I love Labatt Blue/Light, had some off the wall questions, noticed we have a few canadians here figured Id ask.

Here in US Market there are lounge pants that have like the bud logo, miller, corona, coors all over it, I thoguht it would be cool to find some of these with Labatt logos on it, any of you ever seen something like this?

Also you ever seen a 5l or bubba keg of Labatt Blue or Blue light, was tryign to find out if they exist
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
    lounge pants
    :conf:

do those come with a catheter & saddle bags???? :victory:

Comment

Something like that lol, my brothers got sets from my mom for their favorite beers, just felt a bit left out :)

Comment

GL finding your Labatt's Blue jammies :thumbs:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Not sure about your PJ pants, but I know up here, Molson and Labatt have been selling those 5L mini-kegs for many years...not sure if they are available in the US though...

Comment

Hmm.. Ill have to see if I can special order it or something, I am looking to get one of those mini keg fridges, since I dont have the space or money to get a full on kegging system.. Guess I will need to make my way up to canada to get one of these buggers.. Just Labbatt Blue or have you seen the 5L keg of Light as well.. I wish the US market for 5L kegs had caught on sooner right now we only have Heineken and very rarely Coors will put out a 5L keg with a football theme. I am also considering entering into homebrewing with these mini kegs. Im sure oyu know what im talking abotu but here is one of the "cool coolers"

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
              I am also considering entering into homebrewing with these mini kegs.
              Do it! It's really easy, & also inexpensive. You won't believe how much better freshly brewed beer tastes. Last batch I made was a touch over 9%, & cost me roughly $23 for 5 gallons. :beer2:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

UD any tips on how I can get into it I am only gonna be looking to make the 5L mini kegs though I will prolly make quite a few of these at a time, for now not the huge kegs.. Are there good books to read or anything to get me started, I been looking on how to brew a labbatt blue clone,

Comment

dude- maybe the labatts bear can come over and bring you some.....right after he helps turn that book case into an automatic beer bottle dispenser.....:beerbang:
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

USFMD82... You gotta get yourself one of these
                    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Very Sad Day

the new iBeer

Barly, Hops and Milk?

Comment

Welcome aboard Finkel.

You are quickly becoming a favorite here ;)

Comment

Welcome Finkel...thank God for you and Homedawg.....two of the best pic posters on Predictem'.......:thumbs: :beerbang:

I love when I go to the Beer Store every year in Canada while fishing and watch the Canadians buy American Beers like Budweiser & Coors, while I buy the best damned beer in the world.....Alexander Keith's Indian Pale Ale or Triple X!:laughing: :beerbang:

The grass is always greener elsewhere......:laughing:
                          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Hi

Now thats funny:thumbs:

Originally posted by Ray Finkel View Post

Very Sad Day

the new iBeer

Barly, Hops and Milk?

GO!! ARGOS!!!....
                            R.I.P #21
                            2007-08 NBA Thu January 31: 25-13 Record [65%][+286.93units]

Comment

Working...
                            X