Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You Possibly Imagine How You Would Feel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You Possibly Imagine How You Would Feel?

Sorry to bring the mood down, but this is a story that should be shared...its absolutely heartbreaking. I can't possibly fathom how I would be able to overcome something like this...the rage and fury I would feel would be unbearable...hats off to this guy for getting up every morning and moving forward....it has to be tough.

NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

As someone who does domestic relations work, this hits close to home. The selfishness of some people is beyond comprehension....and who is caught in the crosshairs? An innocent 2 year old child. His writing on that letter and the wife's comments about what he wrote....dear God.
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. But you don't take anybody with ya.
    If its fun, do it

Comment

i tell you it would be very hard for me. i have a 17 month old and she means the world to me.

Comment

Boy, that's one more selfish, selfish, selfish woman.
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

I passed that story around here at work to wake up a few people who grovel and complain about their spouses every day.....could always be much worse. This guy now has a life sentence to carry....:bang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
          X