Australian Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Open

Join the fun over in the miscellaneous forum as the 2008 Australian Open kicks off Sunday night (monday in australia).

http://www.predictem.com/forums/socc...14-1-27-a.html

What's up Corey, you getting lonely in your forum? LMAO! J/K Good Luck this year kicking ass in the Miscellaneous Forum.

For anyone who doesn't know, Corey kicks ass in Tennis and Soccer year in and year out. Check him out, tail him, or learn from him. Dude just wins:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
      What's up Corey, you getting lonely in your forum? LMAO! J/K Good Luck this year kicking ass in the Miscellaneous Forum.

For anyone who doesn't know, Corey kicks ass in Tennis and Soccer year in and year out. Check him out, tail him, or learn from him. Dude just wins:thumbs:
      LMAO..a lil bit. Dan and Stu Gotts are the only two who generally come to visit. Other then that with the exception of the UFC and Boxing guys it's a ghost town over there. How's it going Larry? Captain treating you well?:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by coreyschucky View Post

Join the fun over in the miscellaneous forum as the 2008 Australian Open kicks off Sunday night (monday in australia).

http://www.predictem.com/forums/socc...14-1-27-a.html
        ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!!!

lol....what's up CS....."the captain" is always treated well.......:beerbang:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!!!

lol....what's up CS....."the captain" is always treated well.......:beerbang:
          LMAO you actually need people to show up to the section for me to be an attention whore!!!! How are you FF? I have to tell you I joined a Fantasy Hockey team with a bunch of guys from my office and I'm actually participating. I thought you should know since I killed everyone of your leagues...sorry..lol!

Comment

ill be an attention whore for the tennis section...................7pm ET Sunday it starts........all the football action will have almost been done for the day stop on over and pick up a few winners from corey whose solid as they come in tennis and soccer too
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

I can't wait for it! I have been lovin' me some tennis for some time now! I'll come by and visit Corey since I opened my first account with Bookmaker!

Can't wait for the Fed Express this year! :thumbs:
              White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
                I can't wait for it! I have been lovin' me some tennis for some time now! I'll come by and visit Corey since I opened my first account with Bookmaker!

Can't wait for the Fed Express this year! :thumbs:
                Nice Rothko look foward to seeing you there. Unfortunately it'll be very rare to get a good line on FedEx all season. Most of his lines are through the roof but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

Traffic will increase there slowly.

We're starting to get some great search engine rankings and it should just keep getting better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    Traffic will increase there slowly.

We're starting to get some great search engine rankings and it should just keep getting better and better.
                    Kevin - rankings will affect the traffic for the other forums. Regardless there is a small portion of people who bet sports like tennis, boxing, soccer, ufc and mma. I'd say 99% of the people on this site and in the betting world here in the US bet sports like the NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NCAAF & NCAAB. Hopefully we will get some more traffic to that section because it has a ton of potential. You know my feelings on that we've spoken numerous times about it.

Comment

I play and watch the sport, so I'll be in the forum fairly regularly.

Don't know much about a lot of the players this early in the season, so I'll be tailing you, CC.

Just finished watching the painful Jankovic match. No one wanted that one...

Comment

Originally posted by valen View Post
                        I play and watch the sport, so I'll be in the forum fairly regularly.

Don't know much about a lot of the players this early in the season, so I'll be tailing you, CC.

Just finished watching the painful Jankovic match. No one wanted that one...
                        I felt so bad for Tamira. She is such a talent and deserved the match but her youth and inexperience got the better of her. As painful of a service match that was there were still some great shots.

Comment

boys and girls of all ages the action is starting to heat up in the tennis section thats where the real party is in the forum..........come by and get some of corey's picks whose solid in both wta and atp tennis ........:beerbang: :beerbang:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Horse racing section :beerbang:

Comment

Ya, Tennis and Soccer has pretty much stomped out our MMA and Boxing post.

Whats this world comming to???!!!

Just messin, I commend anyone who has the smarts to bet on tennis. I know this guy who is fanatical about it and he wont shed any light for me. He goes "I dont know. Everyone is so good. Anyone can beat anyone these days". Thanks for the help you shmuck...im lookin for tips and winners, not some whole hearted tennis fan comment.

GL Bro!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X