Music Downloads???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Downloads???

Is there any free, safe sites to download music??

That's illegal, Larry!~ :beer2:

Comment

Limewire

free music downloads - Google Search
      Last edited by Ray Finkel; 01-22-2008, 11:24 AM.

Comment

My step daughter can do this. I'll call her. She comes up and burns CD's for her mom
        Last edited by yomonte; 01-22-2008, 11:45 AM.
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Finkel View Post
          I've heard bad things about limewire. Horrible spyware problem.

Comment

Limewire is probably your best option. The spyware it automatically downloads to your computer (if you want to call it that) can EASILY be removed, and doesn't even necessarily NEED to be removed. You can see for yourself by running Limewire... seeing the extra process running, taking it's image name, and search for it on: Neuber software: font manager, fonts, typeface, prozess viewer, security task manager, time tracking. You will see none of it causes a threat whatsoever. The only remotely risking thing... would be to upload your OWN collection onto Limewire and distribute it, as it it rumored they track your ISSN number.

I have used tons of file sharing programs, and I still think Limewire is the best, and most safe.
            2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
              Limewire is probably your best option. The spyware it automatically downloads to your computer (if you want to call it that) can EASILY be removed, and doesn't even necessarily NEED to be removed. You can see for yourself by running Limewire... seeing the extra process running, taking it's image name, and search for it on: Neuber software: font manager, fonts, typeface, prozess viewer, security task manager, time tracking. You will see none of it causes a threat whatsoever. The only remotely risking thing... would be to upload your OWN collection onto Limewire and distribute it, as it it rumored they track your ISSN number.

I have used tons of file sharing programs, and I still think Limewire is the best, and most safe.

THX. I only want to download some music for my own use. I won't be doing any uploading.

Comment

Ive been using limewire for years and have no problems.

I also use adaware SE and ccleaner every now and again to
                clean out spyware.

Comment

I'm a limewire guy as well. No problems.

Could Yomonte have sounded more like an old man with his response? :laughing:
                  She "burns CDs" and everything!!!

Comment

I use Ares
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I used to use Ares Lite and now use Limewire. Haven't had any problems and Limewire is fast as ****.

Just disconnect the program and exit completely out of it when you aren't using it would be my only advice.

Comment

More stupid questions........

Is there a certain type of disk I have to use?

Will one disk work in a cd player in a car, home radio, dvd player, etc???

As you can tell Im real bright at this ****:bang:

Comment

I use bittornado, torrent, and Limewire Pro. Limewire Pro does not contain spyware or adware. I have scan it with 3 corporate spyware and virus scanner and it came out clean. To answer your question if you still can download music for free, the answer is YES.
                          Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                            More stupid questions........

Is there a certain type of disk I have to use?

Will one disk work in a cd player in a car, home radio, dvd player, etc???

As you can tell Im real bright at this ****:bang:
                            Depending how old is your CD player in your car. Why don't you go invest into a MP3 CD player for your car? It's not that expensive anymore. A blank CD holds up about 700 MB. An average MP3 file comes out to be about 3mb - 6mb. That means you can copy at least 100-200 MP3 files onto a blank CD. That's a lot of music!
                            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Most any CD/CD Player works these days, Larry...just get a CDR, and burn it as an "Audio" CD, and not a "Data" CD....

Comment

Working...
                              X