Speed Traps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Traps

Hope it helps you to avoid a ticket.........

SPEED TRAPS

This is interesting. When you get the web site up, click on the state. Then the next window is a listing of all the cities in that state. Click on your city and there are the speed traps listed.

SPEED TRAPS - NO JOKE...CHECK IT OUT!

SpeedTrap Exchange
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

seen it before Billy. Actually had it bookmarked for a while, but never found it to be helpful. People who post on there are like "Anywhere in the city of _______," or "Anywhere on 66."

In case you didn't know, Route 66 is the highway that goes up and down Virginia. Doesn't help me very much when people write that kinda stuff. When I speed to try to pass and pull in front of a mini van. That way I'm blocked from a lot of things. Hopefully not jinxing myself. knock on woooood! :bang:
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Comment

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
      seen it before Billy. Actually had it bookmarked for a while, but never found it to be helpful. People who post on there are like "Anywhere in the city of _______," or "Anywhere on 66."

In case you didn't know, Route 66 is the highway that goes up and down Virginia. Doesn't help me very much when people write that kinda stuff. When I speed to try to pass and pull in front of a mini van. That way I'm blocked from a lot of things. Hopefully not jinxing myself. knock on woooood! :bang:
      hmm Route 66 also in my backyard here in the Subs of Chicago!

I just posted it for anyone who had not seen it!

Take care and drive slowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Its all about the money these days!!!

BB
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
      X