Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot them all as they come across

From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
    3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
    4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
    5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
    6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
    7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
    9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
    10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .)

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
    Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
    We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
    Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    From the L. A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
    3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
    4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
    5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
    6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
    7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
    9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
    10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County .)

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
    Over 70% of the United States ' annual population growth (and over 90% of California , Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.
    We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
    Send copies of this letter to at least two other people. 100 would be even better.
    keep them over there near you.........we don't want them in buffalo
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      keep them over there near you.........we don't want them in buffalo
      i better not find you having employed them at your snow shoveling service.....:laughing:

dan- they've already made it to the meat packing plants in Iowa and Minnesota...they're like ants dude...eventually they will be everywhere.....

Comment

i better not find you having employed them at your snow shoveling service.....:laughing:

dan- they've already made it to the meat packing plants in Iowa and Minnesota...they're like ants dude...eventually they will be everywhere.....
        trust me we got them over here in buffalo and if we don't our tax dollars go down state to new york city to fund them so don't kid yourself :bang: :bang: :bang:
        Last edited by dananderson32; 02-12-2008, 03:30 PM.
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

oh they are here in pa too. basically dominating the landscaping industry.

Comment

:prtytim:

Comment

Ha, I don't care. I'm used to it.

I have the "im just one person, it wont make a difference" mentality.

Comment

Disclaimer: I am not racist. I even speak spanish lol.

The problem I have with illegal aliens is that their culture is quite a bit different than ours and if their going to come here, they need to adjust to OUR culture.

I was sitting at a union 76 station the other day getting a fillup and I saw a dirtbag who was OBVIOUSLY a gang banger come out of the station, unwrap his cigarettes and literally THROW the garbage on the ground.

Thats ok in mexico. The roads are lined with garbage and ****. Don't come up here and throw **** all over our streets though.

Completely unrelated and it may have been a white person who "done" it lol, but we were at a mexican restaurant and no kidding, we went to the bathroom and there was a f'n turd in the sink! lol

My 8 yr old and I laughed our balls off, but in reality that is f'n gross lol

I dont care if mexicans come to our country. But they need to work. Not steal and sling drugs.

I do know quite a few mexicans, here legally, pulling their weight. I have no problem with them.

Disclaimer: I have a problem with white trash too lol
                Last edited by Kevin; 02-13-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

^^^

I agree. It has to do with any nationality. Mexican, asian, middle eastern etc.

If you are going to come here then have the intelligence to learn the language and culture. If I moved anywhere in the world, let's say the middle of China. Give me 6 months and I'm a chinese speaking individual. 2 item combo style...

Legal, Illegal, Mexican, whatever it may be. At least TRY to blend in.

Comment

Kevin, was there a nest on the sink?

Comment

No. No nest.

Not even any signs of wipage!

The place had been hit by a mastermind turd burglar.

Comment

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

Were F*ckeD! By the year 2050 americano's blanco will be the minority. Time to get your espanol refresher course.

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
                          Were F*ckeD! By the year 2050 americano's blanco will be the minority. Time to get your espanol refresher course.
                          No ****! Put up any kind of stink or resistance to this and you're labeled racist. It's a no win situation. Period. I'm just working my ass off to keep myself in a place where I won't have to be exposed to this kind of ****.

Just keep me in and near my gated community, a golf course, a pool, a decent grocery store, and I'll be just fine. Sadly, it seems that's the only way to protect yourself from this crap as it takes over our country - insulate yourself from it. Boy, after re-reading that, it sure sounds sad and pathetic. I forgot to mention the liquor store!!!!

Not in my lifetime did I think I'd see our country fall so far.

Edit - 2050??? More like 2011 or 12.
                          Last edited by NevadaJay; 02-13-2008, 11:32 PM.
                          If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                          What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by NevadaJay View Post
                            No ****! Put up any kind of stink or resistance to this and you're labeled racist. It's a no win situation. Period. I'm just working my ass off to keep myself in a place where I won't have to be exposed to this kind of ****.

Just keep me in and near my gated community, a golf course, a pool, a decent grocery store, and I'll be just fine. Sadly, it seems that's the only way to protect yourself from this crap as it takes over our country - insulate yourself from it. Boy, after re-reading that, it sure sounds sad and pathetic. I forgot to mention the liquor store!!!!

Not in my lifetime did I think I'd see our country fall so far.

Edit - 2050??? More like 2011 or 12.

problem is you can't insulate yourself because you pay for all those fkers.....your car insurance premium has illegal Jose who has no insurance figured into your premium...your health insurance premium has Jose and his wife who is pregnant with their 9th kid who have no insurance figured in......your economy struggles as money that is earned pours out of the country which hurts stocks etc........your tax money is hard at work building jails to house Jose and his buddies..........

it has to stop at some point. I really think there is going to be a mass uprising in this country at some point in the next 20 years. either that or businesses will just move elsewhere and disappear even faster than they are now.

Comment

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
                              I have to be devils advocate yet again LOL. It's easy to condemn as such when we are lucky enough not to have to scrape to eat. However along the same line of thought, we aren't the ones going to other countries and not even attempting to assimilate into their culture.

the biggest reason is money. and the fact that our gov't allowed this, something must be done.

it can be as simple as Wal-Mart quit putting up signs on shelves for both English and Spanish. When you create a culture of comfort here, who can blame those who come over here for a better life, getting COMFORTABLE and not even trying to learn English?

Quit making efforts to accommodate Spanish speaking people, quit having so many radio stations catering to said people, and quit lining the pockets of the beef industry.

Truth be told, you can bitch about all the people coming here and taking "our" jobs, but you're barely gonna see a white person in a plant working at a job they deem they're too good for, they rather be white trash and eating mayo sandwiches all day as Chris Rock put it.

and its all because the beef industry gets away with murder, they pay loads above minimum wage. You have a legitimate citizen working at McDonalds for 6 bucks an hour, yet an illegal immigrant working at a plant for 15 an hour. See the problem? Not only that, such plants may not even hire normal white people even if they wanted to work there. Thats discrimination is it not?

why is allowed then? money. Remember the Swift Co. raids? They just pissed off the wrong government official thats all. Because although they lost 85% of their work force, Tyson, Cargill, etc... all chug along with the Govt knowingly full well what goes on.

The gov't doesnt care, as long as the corporations like such make money pay their taxes, etc... The gov't however does have a problem with immigrants making all this money and sending it home to their family (which isn;t evil, just families looking out for each other), but not being taxed. and we know how much the gov't hates not getting a piece of the pie a la the internet gambling fiasco we are in right now.

Point being. Everyone at one point was an immigrant, from the English, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, African, Mexicans, etc... but everyone came here and was forced to learn English. That's the common denominator. The language.

So IMO, if you want to solve this, take the freaking signs down from Wal-Mart and any other place, etc... you get the idea, and shut down all those unnecessary radio stations, tv stations, etc... Quit making it "comfortable" here. Putting up a wall won't solve anything.

That's just our end. We're not all to blame, it wouldn't hurt if the Mexican Government gave a hoot about improving their own freaking country where so many people won't be eager to jump ship. Everyone knows a lot of immigrants are proud of their country they love it, and they are proud to show it, if it is as such, it stands that they are only here to make.... money. right?

I really think the answer is that simple. It won't solve everything, and its easier said than done, but at least do something. Doesn't seem like we do anything at all about it.

We're just worried about some big headed pitcher and his butt medicine practices and why his wife inexplicably needed HGH for a swimsuit shoot? :beer2:
                              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
                              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Working...
                              X