No announcement yet.

Wow!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Q's wacked sense of humor is still intact...fckn bassard!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

I have a question does this mean the end too UC if yes why the change,besides the look.

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil Empire View Post
        I have a question does this mean the end too UC if yes why the change,besides the look.
        I guess you didn't receive the memo. I'll make sure my secretary brings you another copy. Yeah, and don't forget about the cover page on the TPS Report. They really need those cover page.
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

This is the way forums should be, I love the colors, the brightness and the mood. The other place was a mess, dark, gloomy, flashing lights, very clustered alot of negative energy so much so that I didnt even know a forum existed there when i saw it for first time 4 years ago. It probably took me a few months to realize :nuts: Anyways, I love this place and glad to see everyone back!
          Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
          NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
          NHL 7 - 9
          SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
          MLB 1 - 1
          NBA 7 - 5
          NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

predictem:beerbang: :beerbang:

Comment

KEVIN, KEVIN,KEVIN.....:bow:

Check out my profile bro....
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

yes i think its a great start to a new forum. i like the way its set up and i do like the colors better then U.C

Comment

Colors play an important part in prison too. Don't ask me why. I think I heard it somewhere. Walls are a certain color like very light blue or light yellow. Kinda to make ya more relaxed so you don't fkn shiv the guy in the next bunk in the middle of the night while he is asleep. Like I said, I think I heard that somewhere.
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Kevin, can you do something about the gray border. It makes me wanna make a shiv
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

I love the colors here wayyyy better then UC. UC definitely had a negative vibe to it. Viva Predictem!!!!!
                      2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

Agree

Good deal, fresh start, and good people.As for colors, pink is a color used to make people passive (you may recall reading some university had the visitors locker rooms painted that color, for exactly that reason).
                        Whatever the color of this place, I like the people here , and missed em when they all bailed out of the place that shall remain unmentioned by me.
                        Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Working...
                        X