Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman in Jerusalem claims to be 120

Woman Applying for ID Says She's 120 - AOL News

I had an affair with a woman in Jerusalem 140 years ago. Damn, she could be my daughter. Jeruselem women are easy. Well they were 140 years ago
    If its fun, do it

Comment

You sure that's not your favorite cocktail waitress from Vegas??? :laughing: :beerbang:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

No teeth?

Comment

Yeah, what was that comment YO?. "She looks pretty good for her age" or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
            Yeah, what was that comment YO?. "She looks pretty good for her age" or something like that.

They ALL look good under the influence! :drunk: Don' forget to, kick'em to the curb before you go to sleep! ... :hide:

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post

I believe it was more like "At my age you look good":laughing:

Comment

I'd hit it!

Comment

Whenyou get my age, **** like that looks good. She looked like she was mummified. Her wrinkles had wrinkles
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Somebody needs to ask her if she can verify the likenesses of Christ that we have on the cross, in pictures, etc. She's so old there's no doubt she knew him or at least saw him.....:laughing:
                    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good thing she's not from the US or she would be applying for back pay for Social Security. Man what a check. :laughing:
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                      X