what would you do for a buck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do for a buck?

Just for S&G, I called DIRECT TV, and cancelled my service. The rep stated, I own my equipment and I am free and clear of my contract...

The "rep" also tried to offer me "NEW" equipment. (I've been with them since '03, so that was do).

Before we ended the call, the rep stated: "Call us back, we have "GREAT DEALS" on new service"

Why dont they cut in, the current customers, on that "GREAT DEAL"? (I've been payin' $90.00 avg. per month for 5 years)

My service is good till 3/8, and I will call them on 3/9 to get a "GREAT DEAL"... :beer2:

:drunk:

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Just for S&G, I called DIRECT TV, and cancelled my service. The rep stated, I own my equipment and I am free and clear of my contract...

The "rep" also tried to offer me "NEW" equipment. (I've been with them since '03, so that was do).

Before we ended the call, the rep stated: "Call us back, we have "GREAT DEALS" on new service"

Why dont they cut in, the current customers, on that "GREAT DEAL"? (I've been payin' $90.00 avg. per month for 5 years)

My service is good till 3/8, and I will call them on 3/9 to get a "GREAT DEAL"... :beer2:

:drunk:

nooooooooooooo your not hammered :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      nooooooooooooo your not hammered :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
      Nope, not yet, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express, last night... :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
      X