Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow did you guys see this???

Cop Fired

Cop is saying that she slipped and fell............ His lawyer said that when he turned the camera off (Which is normal he added) She slipped and fell and hit her head!!!:bang:

Damn that must have been one hell of a slip!!!!!
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Damn that floor must have fists or really be uneven......totally disgusting and did you see the pool of blood on the floor! All this over a DUI? :bang:
    I guess it's first defend your fellow cop brother then back-track later, but IMHO that SOB ought to be prosecuted and made somebody's biatch at the local jail for violating the trust the public is supposed to have in law enforcement! I know she was non-compliant, but whatever happened to having another officer observe, assist, or put her in the cooling tank to chill for a while?
    Last edited by joepa66; 02-21-2008, 09:03 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I hate cops, they all think they're above the law and can do whatever they want to people.

Now this women deserved to be cuffed and some sort of force was needed but that was just plain gross.

I hope that ****en cop gets ass raped a thousand times in prison:thumbs:

Comment

What do you tell a broad with two black eyes??

Nothing she was already told twice!!! And by the looks of it she should have listened the first time.
        I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
        2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
        3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

You can see that she slipped once in the video and looks like her nose is bleeding. But really that's just one heck fire of a beating she took. Then it looks like they let her lay there for a long time by the looks of the pool of blood. He's darn luck he was not fired for Murder.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
          X