Pillow Biter..errr..Mattress Guy Rithko

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pillow Biter..errr..Mattress Guy Rithko

BP needs to buy a queen size box spring. BP already has the mattress.

Any suggestions on what types BP should be looking at???

BP knows you are the resident mattress god

Thank you,love and miss you:beer2:
    Violence Rules The Day

There are (4) respected brands worth the money these days and they are...

Sealy

Serta

Simmons

Englander

Now, if you just want something to get you by I wouldn't spend more than $200 or so! But if you want upper end expect prices to start around $400 and go up!

I personally like Sealy and Englander!

...and since you weigh like 120lbs, I wouldn't pour a whole lotta cash into a boxspring! If you were a fat tub of lard like Birds or Flyers I would just say glue some concrete blocks together and go to town! LOL!

Love you..mean it! :beer2:
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

My wife talked me into a Tempurpedic mattress, they are VERY pricey but I must say it is the best sleep I have ever had.

Comment

talk about a great night's sleep, though...sleep # is the way to go.

janxko likes it when people go mattress only so he doesn't have to work as hard climbing the hills on his 5-speed to deliver......:laughing:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post
          There are (4) respected brands worth the money these days and they are...

Sealy

Serta

Simmons

Englander

Now, if you just want something to get you by I wouldn't spend more than $200 or so! But if you want upper end expect prices to start around $400 and go up!

I personally like Sealy and Englander!

...and since you weigh like 120lbs, I wouldn't pour a whole lotta cash into a boxspring! If you were a fat tub of lard like Birds or Flyers I would just say glue some concrete blocks together and go to town! LOL!

Love you..mean it! :beer2:
          Thank you Clown99...I'm up to 126.5 now...youd be proud
          Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
            Thank you Clown99...I'm up to 126.5 now...youd be proud

Go down to the Union Mission they got all kinds of rich politicians that donate all kinds of good stuff for a tax write off, so poor goverment workers can afford the best in life. :laughing:

You might even have some change left over to get some silk sheets and pillows.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Yo Big, where ya been. Haven't seen ya in a few days. Everything OK???

I saved your ass again. Where's my tip
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                Yo Big, where ya been. Haven't seen ya in a few days. Everything OK???

I saved your ass again. Where's my tip
                I got your tip son....Monte..that URL had been in my sig since day one on here a year ago....If anything I should have had a free pass for someone not seeing it for that long:beer2:
                Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Well Big, herein lies the prob. I tried to find the post that Kevin asked us not to post links to Wager tracker in our sigs for reasons that I forget. Even tho that is a sister site, links in a sig kinda mess with the search engines gig. Or something like that. I wanted to find the post as not to put up a reason that I had forgotten. And how many times have you been banned. You always act like its your first time LOL. Your not a virgin anymore. You and being banned is like PNut butter and Jelly, Eggs and Grits, Me and Queen, Me and Smooth, OK forget the last one LOL. Buck up son. Now rub some dirt on it and get back in there:beer2:
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Why were you banned instead of just removing the link and esplaining why. Cause we take great pride in banning you LOL. There are Mods here that haven't banned you yet so don't act surprised the next time. Every mod wants in on the action. LMFAO

NEXT

gl YA BASSARD
                    If its fun, do it

Comment

Just thought it was funny is all...i dont mind as i'm used to it already:sm:
                      Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Your my horse if you NEVER win a race. Hang in there bub
                        If its fun, do it

Comment

FBI = flat broke and ignant LOL :beer2:
                          If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post
                            FBI = flat broke and ignant LOL :beer2:

I will gladly take my 10+ weeks of leave per year son...hoping to hit 12 weeks paid leave this year:beerbang:
                            Violence Rules The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
                              My wife talked me into a Tempurpedic mattress, they are VERY pricey but I must say it is the best sleep I have ever had......
                              Don't think 126 pounders would make much of a stir when they roll over.....BP could probably fit on a 100 count bag of cotton balls!:laughing:
                              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                              X