Las Vegas.....Welcomes Thor24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas.....Welcomes Thor24

I will be Flying Out from Roanoke Va on Saturday Morning 3/1/08 Until Tuesday Afternoon when I will be Flying Back to Roanoke...The Only Thing is the Wife Gets to Go Also..But it is All Paid For..So Guess You Take what You Get..Huh...So There Goes the "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas"...:sm:

I Might Take a Second Job for a Company Down There But be able to Do it from Here..That is All I Can Say Now..I will Know the Hotel I will be at on Thursday Nite or Friday....If Anyone is Going to Be There at Las Vegas Let me Know...:thumbs:

I will have to Check with Kevin that this Job will Still Allow Me or Let Me Continue to Post Here....Valhalla Calls
    Last edited by Thor24; 02-27-2008, 05:57 PM.
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

I caught the clap in Vegas!!! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas my ass!!!:bang:

Have a good time Thor!! Your heading out on my birthday-----getting old over here.
    I have 3 rules:

1) Never get less than 12 hours sleep
    2) Never play poker against a guy that has the same name as a city.
    3) Never date chicks that have tattoos of daggers.

Comment

Beermantm..I Will Remember That..Thanks and have a Good Birthday..and I'm Getting Old Also...!!

Be Staying at the Golden Nugett....Sat through Tuesday....1st to 4th...:sm:

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Thor, I'm sending you an email of a cab driver. Tell him your a freind of the guy that has ten dollar off coupons for that place that does table showers. He will be there quick and you won't have to get in line to wait for a cab. He's a redneck just like.....Queen. Have a safe trip my brutha
        If its fun, do it

Comment

Oh I missed this post some how.

Hope you are having a good time

I think its your B-Day soon

I hope you called our redneck Italian cab drive he's a hoot.

Hey Yo we can call him up early tomorrow. LOL We got the phone number for the GN. :laughing:

I just bet he got a room under an alias like Smith. :laughing:
          Last edited by Queen; 03-02-2008, 09:59 AM.
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Whats the # Queen, I'll call him LOL :beer2:
            If its fun, do it

Comment

(702) 385-7111
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

just missed ya thor...I'll be there on the 13th for the ACC tourney
                82nd Airborne

Comment

Queen, I lost all my #'s. Got damn I hope that is the cab drivers #. I knew it was posted somewhere and looked thru alot of threads. I'm fkn pissed. I was looking forward to his prompt ass service and comraderie
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

Working...
                  X