• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Liddell Interview Drunk

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/Vi...5084&catId=104

This is hilarious

"Chuck you hang in there"

lol ahahahahaha I'm cracking up

haha...that is some funny ****. what do you think - a mixture of coke, booze, and xanax?
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

If I didn't know any better I'd say Chuck popped a few pills along with whatever else.
      “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

And did he just say he wants to fight Tommy Morrison?
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

As a huge Tito Ortiz fan, you know Im loving this. man he was out there! Damn I wish he would of done some of whatever he was on before the Tito fight, ortiz could of definately beat him in that condition...LOL! Wonder what Dana White thinks of his poster boy now? way to go champ!!

Comment

I think Dana loves it. Any publicity is good pub in this sport. I was a tito fan until I saw how much of a pussy he was in that 2nd fight. He didn't have a chance, and he knew it when he showed up. Oh well....he'll have to just wait until Chuck destroys himself...which is what it looks like he's doing..post-haste!
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Lmao
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

LMAO... I love the caption "Gary Cogill interviews a sleepy UFC champ"
                2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I just watched it for the 2nd time and its still funny as ****.

Interviewer: Hang in there

Chuck: I'm working on it

Comment

wow, why do the interview???

Comment

Working...
                    X