Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Find out where all ther freaks are living in your town!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find out where all ther freaks are living in your town!

Find out where all ther freaks are living in your town!:puke:

National Sex Offender Registry

Some wack job down the street has two counts of something with a elderly woman :puke:
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Shows 191 offenders, typed in my zip code.

California has the Megans law system. I can pull up their pictures, exact address, what they did, etc. I looked it up a while ago and found the father of this girl I knew from high school, ha...crazy.

Comment

what might be even worse than that is i found someone that i did go to high school with on there haha

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        what might be even worse than that is i found someone that i did go to high school with on there haha
        I found 4 that I went to High School on the list too.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

31 in my zip! Now the sad part is that 4 are within a mile! I hear the kid across the street is a offender against a minor but not showing! He must have been under 18. If I had the money I would build a big big big fence around my lot! Kids are so Innocent they should hang these people by there nuts! Nope we let them back on the streets and jail Johnny good times for getting 3 DUI's! Not saying DUI's are okay just saying our legal system is f**ked! Ugggh just gets under my skin. :bang:
          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Less than a year ago my friend showed me a sex offenders site, but it was a joke. You could upload someones picture and fill in the text, and create a link (like myspace etc). Then foward it to people and be like "hey look what I found, that's Johny!"

If I find the site I will post it.

Comment

Holy ****. There's a 17yo living 1.79 miles from me who has 2 rape convictions. 2!!!!!
              If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
              What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

My zip code:

69 Offenders
                24 Non-Mappable Offenders
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by V3r1f13d View Post
                  Less than a year ago my friend showed me a sex offenders site, but it was a joke. You could upload someones picture and fill in the text, and create a link (like myspace etc). Then foward it to people and be like "hey look what I found, that's Johny!"

If I find the site I will post it.
                  that is not funny, imo

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    that is not funny, imo
                    Haha, it's funny to me...

It's not that big of a deal. I was raped by this 31 year old lady when I was 15, well I gave consent but still...its rape. I thought it was cool at the time, but it messes you up a bit down the road.

Comment

86!!

I live in a nice semi-small community and there were 86!!!

All I can say is touch one of my kids and there will be one less colored block to be mapped!!!!
                      From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Great website.

Theres way more sex offenders than what they show though. I live in a town, population 11k and I know of more than what its showing on the site.

Its still handy to view though and surely an eye opener as I see many of these clowns around town and it's good to know that their bad news so I can keep an eye on them.

For those that get off on stories of people ******* with these people (vigilante), I personally know of some people who on a regular basis trash the **** out of a sex offenders vehicle who had sex with some under 7 year old girls.

Two wrongs don't make a right and it's ultimately gods job to punish these scumbags, but hearing stories about rogue citizens taking **** into their own hands to punish these ****bags surely doesn't hurt my feelings any.

The best was a few years ago when a story broke in the local paper that an older scumbag was being accused of molesting his little neighbor girl.

About a week later, a SMALL article with little to no detail showed up in the paper that "so and so who was being investigated for sex abuse charges was found dead in his home of natural causes."

That is literally all it said. Didn't appear that much of an investigation went on about it and it appeared to be something just swept under the rug. I still giggle when i hear the term "died of natural causes".

Comment

Working...
                        X