Queen was that you???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen was that you???

Queen are you one of the lucky ladies I seen on TV collecting their millions today??!!! :beer2:
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

No not me.

One funny thing I thought about all this was:

One of the women's husband was a Deputy Sherriff for the county in which these ladies ran the tax office.

On monday after the drawing the deputy's wife went to work (one of the winners). He retired. LMAO moocher.

None of them quit work. They all showed up Monday, nobody called in. They all took 1/2 day Tuesday to go to the lottery office to turn in the ticket. All of them went back to work on Wed. :thumbs: They said it was the beginning of property tax season and there was no way the county could train and replace them so the agreed to go back to work. They all pitched in 5 BUCKS apiece.

Now there are 11 women that work in that office 8 of them played the other 3 passed saying nobody ever wins that stupid thing.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I was just checking!

I'm not sure if I could go back to work! Except to pee on my bosses desk!!! :laughing:

How would you like to be the 3 that didn't get in on it!!!!! :beer2:
      From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
      X