No announcement yet.

wow been awhile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up and down and all around. Have taken a break from it for a bit. I am running really bad to say the least.
    College 52-42 +560 (56%)
    NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
    last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

Hey your boy is still posting!!!! Well he is and has taken some time off cause he lost like 100 units in one day. To ****en funny man!!!! I remember the days you and I would just bust his balls all afternoon during baseball!!! We use to beg Kevin to ban the guy. All those years, Kevin wouldn't ban him and than boom one day someone said he had to go and he was gone! LMAO To ****en funny Quick Nick and the Gimp..... what was his name Master M or something!!!! LOL The best part was they didn't even know who the gimp was!!! I guess they never seen pulp fiction!!!! :laughing:
      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
        Hey your boy is still posting!!!! Well he is and has taken some time off cause he lost like 100 units in one day. To ****en funny man!!!! I remember the days you and I would just bust his balls all afternoon during baseball!!! We use to beg Kevin to ban the guy. All those years, Kevin wouldn't ban him and than boom one day someone said he had to go and he was gone! LMAO To ****en funny Quick Nick and the Gimp..... what was his name Master M or something!!!! LOL The best part was they didn't even know who the gimp was!!! I guess they never seen pulp fiction!!!! :laughing:

This is why I love billy barooooo . LMAO
        College 52-42 +560 (56%)
        NFL 19-23 -550 (45%)
        last update (7:19 AM 11/29/15)

Comment

Working...
        X