Robert Singer - a NJ douchebag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Singer - a NJ douchebag

This douche is spending taxpayer money to call for an investigation into the Rutgers-Tennessee women's basketball game.

Are you ******* kidding me?

Is this was government is about these days? HOLY ****, I'm fuming and I don't even live in NJ. If I were, I'd be calling for this waste of oxygen's resignation.

I wanted to leave a message for him, so I found his website. Try calling it. It's a jumbled mess and there is no way to leave a voicemail.

(732) 901-0702 if you don't believe me. And we wonder why everything is so ****ed up.

SI.com - 2008 NCAAW Tourney - NJ lawmaker wants NCAA to investigate disputed Rutgers-Tennessee game - Wednesday March 19, 2008 3:34PM
    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Just another reason for me to be embarrassed to be from New Jersey.

So glad he's from my ******* county too... Awesome.

""Some can say there's a lot more important things," Singer said. "You're right. This is not the most pressing issue, but it's something to me that's an issue that we can take care of and we can send a resolution. Not a big deal to do, but it sends a message the state would like to take a look at it." Is this ******* guy kidding me? WE elected you, you arrogant pick. I am going to seek him out now since he's so nearby. This state is SO FAR IN DEBT I CAN BARELY AFFORD TO ******* LIVE HERE, AND THIS ******** IS WORRIED ABOUT A WOMEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL GAME?????

They are talking about putting tolls on like every major road we have and constantly raising taxes and the corruption here is unthinkable how bad it is. People are moving out of this state in droves because they can't affordto live here, but I'm glad this douchebag is worried about a women's college basketball game he saw on ESPN. What if the game wasn't on TV, huh big guy? Would you even know about it then? No, you wouldn't.

This really pisses me off and it better be on every paper there is around these parts tomorrow too so this clown gets roasted.
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 03-19-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Cuse - glad I'm not the only one that pissed off. Yeah, I read that 'me' comment in there too. These guys get in office and whatever power they have goes right to their head.

I hope you got ahold of this d-bag!
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

The reason our govt. keeps attacking low level bs is because that's all their capable of picking on.

Bunch of f'n blue hairs needs to be replaced by a younger generation that is hungrier and that offers a new way of thinking.

Sickening.

Comment

The words "me" should never leave a politician's mouth. That should be grounds for removal from office in itself. You don't work for you *******, you work for the people of your district who elected you.

Comment

Working...
          X