• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Golf Instructional Video

:thumbs:

Throwing Your Club by Top 100 Teacher Charlie King | Homepage | Golf.com
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Damn... Last time I encountered a similar situation, I snapped my club in half then threw it in a pond. I fail :bang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Damn... Last time I encountered a similar situation, I snapped my club in half then threw it in a pond. I fail :bang:
      maybe we can play a round together........oh wait.........your too cool for me and vazman
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

If you're halfway decent, you would kick the crap out of me! Started playing 3 years ago, & the improvements are pretty miniscule. I love it but it sure gets frustrating. I'm looking to get out much more this summer- I'm down to meet up for a round.
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          maybe we can play a round together........oh wait.........your too cool for me and vazman
          dude- you should invite Udog, RayOrange and one of the 3 hoodie guys from the Island to play......:beerbang:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            If you're halfway decent, you would kick the crap out of me! Started playing 3 years ago, & the improvements are pretty miniscule. I love it but it sure gets frustrating. I'm looking to get out much more this summer- I'm down to meet up for a round.
            nah man i gave up golf............i sucked too bad at it.........took up tennis.......like that a lot more and its alot cheaper

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              dude- you should invite Udog, RayOrange and one of the 3 hoodie guys from the Island to play......:beerbang:
              you forgot vazman

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

A very good friend of mine use to carry this old beat up ping 7 Iron. He had the most expensive clubs money could buy. He was crazy over golf. Imagine that. LMAO Anyway people would ask why do you carry that old club. He said I get that one out to beat the ground with it, throw it, and do all the bad stuff to it. You know how much money this old club has saved me. :laughing:
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Hey Flyers I know this is completely off topic but I was going down the 55 South by tge 405 about a week ago and saw a White (looked like a pathfinder) with a sticker of the Cincy image in your avatar, a Philadelphia Flyers sticker and an NFL logo. I'm serious...

Was that you?

Comment

Working...
                  X