No announcement yet.

New Mattress - Opinions needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stearns & Foster is sold everywhere! I would suggest local companies within your areas to get the best deal! A small dealer who sells Sealy will almost always give you the best deal! Watch out for large retailers and their ridiculous overhead!
    White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post

Maybe if we can get 5-10 people together we can get a deal! LOL Kevin see if you can get a sponsor who sells mattress so we can get a deal!

Thanks
      BB:nuts:
      ****, I'm still waiting for our "deal" with sports insights, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Big Pimpin View Post
        Sleep on a fat girl..it will cost you alot less:blackeye:
        Hell ya! Although they tend to drool, it's still a bargain.
        If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
        What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          ****, I'm still waiting for our "deal" with sports insights, LOL

Oh man that was a low blow! I had it all set up and dropped the ball! Sorry about that stiff! I have a lot of family issues going on now and my mind isn't in the game! Dad been in the Hospital for the past 5 weeks! Everything that could go wrong does! Not to mention I try and take my mind off it with NBA and end up in the ****ter! I think I need a vacation or something!!!!

Sorry about that!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Rothko View Post

Sealy Posturepedic ..... my personal favorite! A great matt with a reasonable price!

Dont pay anything over $1100 - $1200 for a queen and don't pay anything over $1500 - $1600 for a king! The memory foam will be priced sky high and I personally feel they are not worth it!

Hope this helps...

Roth
            Just bought a Sealy Posturepedic True Form 11 king size! I will let you know how I sleep, next Monday when I get it! Wife Trapped me and took me in to get my little girl a new kids mattress. Next thing I know, were getting a Full bed for my little girl, frame, pee cover, King size True form, Two pillows!!!!

Think I got a good deal! Paid 2k for everything out the door...drop off, set up and take away!!!

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
            X