Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

Predictem records just keep falling!

Most users ever online was 104, Yesterday at 05:35 PM.
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

:cheery:

Thanks to you and everybody else for your support.

Thats a real number too. You may be at other forums and see 3000 people currently viewing but they have tweaked the time limits involved with that number. I could go in the backend and make it show a ton more if we set the parameters to show the activity over a 24 hr period. We've got ours set on a ten minute reset though to show true stats ;)

Comment

its a tribute to you also kevin. good guys can fall but bounce right back up.

Comment

KEVIN
        KEVIN
        KEVIN

:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Kevin, I think it is a testament to how you have treated people with the way that everyone was behind you 100%! Nice job and much continued success to you and Predictem.com!

Comment

It is a testament to Kevin and all the great Mods that keep this place the best forum on the web:beerbang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
              It is a testament to Kevin and all the great Mods that keep this place the best forum on the web:beerbang:
              Ditto That!:beerbang:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post

Believe me when I say this. This place is about Kevin and the kind of person he is. Us mods are only a product of Kevin. He is the MAN!!!! What we do compared to what Kevin does is very small.:sm:

Comment

I was just bord so I went to another site to see if Q dog was still alive!
                    Get this..........
                    Currently Active Users: 587 (20 members and 567 guests)
                    now the funny part
                    College Football Betting (47 Viewing) 02-08-07 07:51 PM last post
                    NFL Football Betting (57 Viewing) 03-24-07 05:07 PM last post

come on already NFL AND NCAAFB is over yet they are holding a 104 viewing at 5 in the ******* morning!

LMAO

BB
                    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
                    X