When will gas hit $5/gallon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will gas hit $5/gallon?

I hesitated to post such a negative thread, but I have a sick feeling it's gonna happen.

My guess is by Memorial Day 2009, we'll have surpassed the $5/gallon.

Make your guess here.

Before Labor day. :beer2:

Our gas prices are low! :thumbs:

Comment

I'm moving to Seychelles... :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        I'm moving to Seychelles... :beer2:
        why not Venezuela gas and the women :beerbang: :beerbang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
          why not Venezuela the women :beerbang: :beerbang:
          :beerbang: :showtits:

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            why not Venezuela gas and THE WOMEN
            :thumbs: :cheers: :bow: :thx:

I knew you had potential, i.e. some brains in that cranium of yours....now if we can convince you to get out of Buffalo....LMFAO!

Sorry about the following, I know it has nothing to do with gas prices.....

UNBELIEVABLE STORY.....

Police: Two Brothers Shoot Same Man 5 Years Apart
            Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A 21-year-old Buffalo, New York man has been charged with the attempted murder of a paraplegic shot by the suspect's brother five years ago. According to the Buffalo News, Ronnie Austin is accused of shooting Jamal Watts, 21, twice in the chest while he sat in his wheelchair Sunday afternoon.

It was Austin’s brother who put Watts in a wheelchair to begin with, when Jarmell Austin shot Watts in 2003, the Buffalo News reported. That shooting left Watts a paraplegic and earned Jarmell a 25-year prison sentence, the paper added. Sunday's incident was actually the third time Watts has been shot in the past 12 years. He was initially listed in critical condition at Erie County Medical Center but has since been upgraded to fair.

Police said they also charged Ronnie Austin with criminal possession of a weapon, as he was carrying the gun used to shoot Watts when they arrested him Tuesday, according to the Buffalo News.
            Last edited by joepa66; 05-29-2008, 07:20 AM.
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post

Sorry about the following, I know it has nothing to do with gas prices.....

UNBELIEVABLE STORY.....

Police: Two Brothers Shoot Same Man 5 Years Apart
              Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A 21-year-old Buffalo, New York man has been charged with the attempted murder of a paraplegic shot by the suspect's brother five years ago. According to the Buffalo News, Ronnie Austin is accused of shooting Jamal Watts, 21, twice in the chest while he sat in his wheelchair Sunday afternoon.

It was Austin’s brother who put Watts in a wheelchair to begin with, when Jarmell Austin shot Watts in 2003, the Buffalo News reported. That shooting left Watts a paraplegic and earned Jarmell a 25-year prison sentence, the paper added. Sunday's incident was actually the third time Watts has been shot in the past 12 years. He was initially listed in critical condition at Erie County Medical Center but has since been upgraded to fair.

Police said they also charged Ronnie Austin with criminal possession of a weapon, as he was carrying the gun used to shoot Watts when they arrested him Tuesday, according to the Buffalo News.

just another day in the city of buffalo.......ok ok thats all im gonna say about buffalo before cusefan has my head cut off :hide: :hide:
              ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

The countries with the cheapest gas are an absolute shock. I can't believe it......

And where in the mother hell is gas 3.62 in the US!?!? I'd kill for that right now. I just paid 4.02 9/10 today.

Comment

Originally posted by NittanyLions94 View Post
                  The countries with the cheapest gas are an absolute shock. I can't believe it......

And where in the mother hell is gas 3.62 in the US!?!? I'd kill for that right now. I just paid 4.02 9/10 today.
                  notice the---> * as of may 1
                  I filled the tank saturday $4.19 per gallon(ultra-unleaded), I thought I was gettin' a good deal. The race fuel at the same station was $6.99 a gal. :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                  X