• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy BDay

Williwonka

Drink up son
    If its fun, do it

Happy Bday WW :beerbang:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qw0zZttfUaw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qw0zZttfUaw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:beer2:

Comment

Sorry I missed it Wonk! Happy Birthday Bro....and how about a Kent vs. BC game at Browns Stadium to open the football season!?:beerbang:

Wanna go?
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Late....

Happy Late B-Day WW!!

Hey Joepa when's that game? How do I get tickets...can my daughter just pick em up?
        From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Hey bro....I just left you a note on the Beer Drankin thread.....have her call the ticket office at 330-672-2244. Let's plan on meeting and tailgating or something!:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Sounds Great

Sounds great Joepa!! I'll have her order the tickets now!! The Strohs are on me!!!:beerbang:
            From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

thanks for the bday wishes guys

gettin ready for football

JOE , i'll look into that bc / kent for sure
              Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
              (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
              (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
              (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD