Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello ladies and gents.

you to rothko!!:beerbang:

i'm back. man what a freaking last 18 months. whirlwind to say the least. left my job after 17 years at Ford to go over to toyota as asst service manager. after 9 months there went to honda as the service manager.18 long years to get where i wanted to be. mo money, less hrs, and no weekends. damn being manager is good.:beer2:

i'm thru with all the training. spent the last 2 months tweaking the system for the upcoming season and looking to get back in the saddle again. my gambling was very limited last year due to time constraints.:bang:

hope all has been doing well, i know old man joepa blew out his knee concrete diving last winter. hope that is all well.:thumbs:

are rothko and bigpimpin still lovers LOL!!!:laughing:

anyways guys, just saying hello. hope to a more permanent staple here again as life is back on cruise control atm.

welcome back bro!

that being said, hope you ain't hitching your wagon to that Mike Sherman train :laughing:

I may come down to that game this year.

Good to hear from you, and that you got a sweet gig :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

damn, cant believe i forgot about Q.

i really like the sherman hire. i still think we got a lean year or two. be he building a solid nucleus with this class(WITH SOME SPEED FINALLY)

so Q, is tech gonna be as good as every makes them out to be, or are they they preseason flavor of the month??

Comment

Originally posted by bigbag12 View Post
        ....i know old man joepa blew out his knee concrete diving last winter. hope that is all well.:thumbs:
        Actually my ankle....but don't worry, I did such a great job that the olympic diving team has been ringing my phone off the hook both night and day.....

Sweet aTm.....glad your back and rolling in it now! Sorry you missed the reception we had for Roth and BP!:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by bigbag12 View Post

so Q, is tech gonna be as good as every makes them out to be, or are they they preseason flavor of the month??
          as a lifelong fan of a 2nd tier program, hell I'm just happy we're getting the press!

my expectations are tempered of course, but I'll just soak in the preseason precum preejaculatory hype for another month :beer2:
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Welcome back BB!

Comment

Working...
            X