• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy BDay Fish

Happy BDay Bro. Drinks are on Kevin

:beer2: :beer2:
    If its fun, do it

Drinks are on me for life Fish. You can bet on it.

A life long buddy you are. I remember the day you moved in across the street in 1980 or was it 1981? Then I remember laughing with you about something in Mrs. Harry Arms Hicks math class, the first of many times we'd get in trouble together throughout our lives.

From our failed attempt as 8 yr olds to walk (journey) to Mt St. Helens on May 18th, 1980 to the 4x4'ing during the homecoming bonfire to listening to 4 overtime blazer games as little kids and sneaking on the phone past bedtime to talk about it and go over who had what stats, the black cat that flew 15 feet in the air, picking LaRoche's flowers he spent weeks taking care of and then giving them to him on may day every yaar, up all night trying to solve "enduro" and "pitfall", your mom's sugar bowl, your mom screaming out the window that it'd be a cold day in hell the next time we had a slumber party, the spider in the double barrel shotgun, little john ****ting on hilemans falcon, the burner you peeled off when that hitchhiker thought we were gonna pick him up and how we drove away screaming laughing for 15 mins, the plethora of prank phone calls to James and Patricia Batman (I called them in college asking if the batmobile was for sale yet, the lady couldnt believe it: A 15 year prank phone call!), bad smelling farts, culdesac baseball, Leroy Scott's "fanny whacker" and you standing in the middle of the street yelling **** YOU BITCH! (over and over) to Charlotte Wilson and her daughter ******* husband (we should of waxed that sob) are just a few other things that come to mind when I think of the Fish. Good times brother. Until death do us part, you are a friend for life.

Thanks for the programming help with the site as well.

You da man.

Am looking forward to another great year in Vegas with ya this Sept!

Big Blue Limo!

Happy 36th Bro!
    Last edited by Kevin; 07-22-2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Happy B'Day Fish :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        your mom's sugar bowl
        :eeek:

Damn Kevin, some memories are better left unsaid!

LoL JK Happy Birthday Fish! Looking forward to those 1 play Sundays once NFL is here :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Happy Birthday Fish:party:

....the plethora of prank phone calls to James and Patricia Batman (I called them in college asking if the batmobile was for sale yet, the lady couldnt believe it: A 15 year prank phone call!)....and today Christian Bale of "Dark Knight" fame gets busted for assaulting his mom and sister...now that could ruin your birthday for sure!
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Drinks are on me for life Fish. You can bet on it.

A life long buddy you are. I remember the day you moved in across the street in 1980 or was it 1981? Then I remember laughing with you about something in Mrs. Harry Arms Hicks math class, the first of many times we'd get in trouble together throughout our lives.

From our failed attempt as 8 yr olds to walk (journey) to Mt St. Helens on May 18th, 1980 to the 4x4'ing during the homecoming bonfire to listening to 4 overtime blazer games as little kids and sneaking on the phone past bedtime to talk about it and go over who had what stats, the black cat that flew 15 feet in the air, picking LaRoche's flowers he spent weeks taking care of and then giving them to him on may day every yaar, up all night trying to solve "enduro" and "pitfall", your mom's sugar bowl, your mom screaming out the window that it'd be a cold day in hell the next time we had a slumber party, the spider in the double barrel shotgun, little john ****ting on hilemans falcon, the burner you peeled off when that hitchhiker thought we were gonna pick him up and how we drove away screaming laughing for 15 mins, the plethora of prank phone calls to James and Patricia Batman (I called them in college asking if the batmobile was for sale yet, the lady couldnt believe it: A 15 year prank phone call!), bad smelling farts, culdesac baseball, Leroy Scott's "fanny whacker" and you standing in the middle of the street yelling **** YOU BITCH! (over and over) to Charlotte Wilson and her daughter ******* husband (we should of waxed that sob) are just a few other things that come to mind when I think of the Fish. Good times brother. Until death do us part, you are a friend for life.

Thanks for the programming help with the site as well.

You da man.

Am looking forward to another great year in Vegas with ya this Sept!

Big Blue Limo!

Happy 36th Bro!
            Thanks man - what a great sum up of what was a whack childhood in the 'briar.

Thank everyone else too... vegas is just around the corner.
            可你住在有趣的时代 - May you live in interesting times.

Visit wagertracker and participate in free contests and track your picks.

Comment

Working...
            X