Sympathy Shelter Right Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathy Shelter Right Here

Is anybody's elses wife up their ass yet about football coming?

Have you heard this yet "If you plan on watching as many games as you did last year I'm leaving!"

If so, come on in, have a seat and join the club.

Here, we can shower eachother with sympathy, offer therapy and help with advice on division of assets because NO broad is gonna tell us we can't watch football this year or any ****in' year!

Anybody know a good cheap divorce lawyer?

is this what marriage is like? lol

on that note I have a question.

lets say your gf who seems pretty cool about sports, encourages you to relax after a long week of work and watch sports all weekend, and even tries to watch a few games with you.

this is all just for show pomp and circumstance right? LOL

I'm just naive to think this will last bickering-free? :bang: :beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Kev, there is a recently published book for you to get your wifey:

Women can learn about football, improve their relationship, and spice up their love life by reading this book? Is that what we're saying?!?

You bet we are!

From Chapter I
      In this chapter, we will begin to explore the underlying reasons for your aversion to football. Well, other than that your lover completely ignores you during the game, spills beer on the rug when his team does something great, completely ignores you during the game, spills beer on the rug when his team does something awful, and completely ignores you during the game.

From Chapter III
      Ah, yes. The delicious implications of that lascivious question: what are you wearing tonight? You know it's coming, and you're already tantalized by the possibilities.

You check the TV guide to see who's playing. If you're lucky, it will be the Oakland Raiders. They have these really hot basic black uniforms. And you know how good you look in basic black.

:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
        Thankfully not for me. :thumbs:

I love football & poker but my wife has no interest involving herself in either. That's exactly the way I like it. She mentioned taking up poker (bright girl with very good intuition- I actually think she would be a great player) but after considering, she said "no that's your thing, your time to get away for a while". She knows that when a game is on tv, I'll be watching it, so sundays she's ghost @ kickoff. I just make sure to take time to hang out with her during the week- it's all about balancing your life
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Thankfully not for me. :thumbs:

I love poker but my wife has no interest involving herself in either. That's exactly the way I like it.
          you just don't want her finding out you've been nailing that chick at the chesterfield.....:laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
            Kev, there is a recently published book for you to get your wifey: :beer2:
            I would undoubtedly wake up in the middle of the night with that book stuck up my ass.

See, udog has it right. BALANCE.

How am I supposed to do that when there's tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday college football? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
              I would undoubtedly wake up in the middle of the night with that book stuck up my ass.
              :laughing:

You could tell her, you got it for yourself, then leave it laying around and she may get curious and read it too.

:beer2:

Comment

Kevin, Just do like I do. Give her a choice of you watching football or her having sex (with you). I haven't missed a game in 3 years!!!

Anybody that gets on this forum and says they rule their house CANNOT BE TRUSTED. If he lies about that, he'll lie about anything!!!!:laughing:

Comment

Hey Redhog,

How far are you from a tiny litle town called "friendship" Arkansas?

I dated a beauty in high school from that neck of the woods. I believe it's next to Malvern.

Comment

She is already pissed I have a FFootball draft this Sunday next Thursday and Monday!
                    Last year we made a deal regarding Monday Night Football and her going out to the Gym! Worked out great for me, but this year is a little different now that she is pregnant....My life is over I already know, just a matter of time before she explodes! I guess I will just have to work the charm a little harder. If I make it to week 10 I will be happy!!!:laughing:
                    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                      You know when you were a little boy and you always over heard your dad, uncles and older grown ups talk about marriage while playing poker over the Holiday's! I'm guessing you just laugh and smiled and thought they were joking right....:ohman: you have no idea!!! Everything you have ever been told is true!!! I don't care what anyones says!
                      Oh yeah sure I love my wife and family..............

BUT THEY ARE ALL TRUE

For those that say they are not.......well I'm guessing they just got married :bang:

But the wise ones here are correct it all about balance you have to learn how to balance everything out!

Me I work 3rd shift so I sleep all day and work all night......Get the picture:laughing: Now that is called balance!

BB:thumbs:
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

She's not leaving but I'm already hearing that I spend too much time watching games and in front of the PC as is...This is only baseball...:hugegrin:
                        If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
                        do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

Kevin- My wife is from friendship. what was your girlfriend's name and when did you date?

Really, I've never heard of it and Malvern is about 80 miles from where I live. Did you ever spend any time at Oaklawn?

Comment

Working...
                          X