I hate new Wagerline setup...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate new Wagerline setup...

Used it for years as standard look for lines and plays, I was pretty much just use to how it listed pitchers and game line for all sports...now it just sends you to covers score board.

...maybe it's just me, but that site was my main reference.
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Wagertracker.com is a knockoff. Try that.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
      Used it for years as standard look for lines and plays, I was pretty much just use to how it listed pitchers and game line for all sports...now it just sends you to covers score board.

Yeah, I agree. I don't like the new layout either.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Get use to it, many sites are beta, to improve their site and make it more user friendly.
        wagerline is now using covers software.
        Last edited by homedawg; 08-22-2008, 03:40 PM.

Comment

it's also a spinoff of cbssportsline. I like it! :beer2:

Comment

Much faster! More page links, more page info, less time in drop down menu, less time surfing for the information!

Comment

I don't mind covers.com. I use that site pretty often.

The new wagerline setup does allow you to see more of what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post

WOW Someone doesn't like change! Get use to it this isn't the first time nor will it be the last time for them.

I use to use them all the time back in the day and not did they only change everything but they erased all the history I use to use.

BB:thumbs:
                "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
                X