Football and Olympic sport??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football and Olympic sport??

Has anyone seen the online petition Peyton Manning posted on WePlay? He made a video encouraging people to vote to make football an Olympic sport. The marketing company I work for is helping out in the promotion. It's a real funny video. If football was an Olympic sport, I'd put my money on USA haha. If anyone hasn't seen the video, you can watch it at Peyton Petitions to Make Football an Olympic Sport.

Originally posted by TOBESure View Post
    If football was an Olympic sport, I'd put my money on USA haha.
    That's why it won't be an olympic sport...USA dominance.

Comment

Oh, I know. I just find it to be an amusing topic. Plus, I find it funny that Peyton created a video and petition about the topic. Even though it's not supposed to be taken seriously, it gives me a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by LLXC View Post
        That's why it won't be an olympic sport...USA dominance.
        lmao...it's a joke, dude...it's hard to be an olympic sport when only two countries play the sport! lol. Hey...at least Canada would get the silver! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          lmao...it's a joke, dude...it's hard to be an olympic sport when only two countries play the sport! lol. Hey...at least Canada would get the silver! :beer2:

:thumbs:

Peyton, you want a gold medal, compete in a different sport!

It sure would be something to be proud of, to win a gold medal, when there are only 2 countries capable of competing!

Imagine playing in a game against Japan, with the d-line stacked with sumo wrestlers blitzing your ass, and planting you so far into the ground you end up with a career ending injury!

:blackeye:

Comment

Shaun Alexander?

Has anyone seen the online petition Peyton Manning posted on WePlay? He made a video encouraging people to vote to make football an Olympic sport. The marketing company I work for is helping out in the promotion. It's a real funny video. If football was an Olympic sport, I'd put my money on USA haha. If anyone hasn't seen the video, you can watch it at Peyton Petitions to Make Football an Olympic Sport.
            I went to the Football part of the website and saw the featured video is that of S Alexander, and how he trains in the off season. Umm....Shaun, you don't have a team to play for, do you?

Maybe he was signed and I missed it?
            If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
            What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Shaun Alexander?

I went to the Football part of the website and saw the featured video is that of S Alexander, and how he trains in the off season. Umm....Shaun, you don't have a team to play for, do you?

Maybe he was signed and I missed it?

But yeah, Peyton is pretty funny...
              If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
              What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Working...
              X