Paul Newman Dies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Newman Dies

wow.....time flies....dude was 83 years old....one of the best actors ever.......cool hand luke, the sting, color of money etc......RIP

Legendary actor Paul Newman dies at age 83 - Yahoo! News
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    wow.....time flies....dude was 83 years old....one of the best actors ever.......cool hand luke, the sting, color of money etc.....
    And on and on. Great movies for years no less
    If its fun, do it

Comment

I believe he was a bit before my time and I can't connect on who he played in the movies, but I gotta give the guy big props because the elders around me rave about what kind of a humanitarian he was.

The world lost a winner today. RIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        I believe he was a bit before my time and I can't connect on who he played in the movies, but I gotta give the guy big props because the elders around me rave about what kind of a humanitarian he was.

The world lost a winner today. RIP.
        yeah, most of his movies were from the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's and im in the same boat as you, but i made it a point to catch most of them.....if you haven't seen movies like "the sting", "slap shot", "color of money", "the hustler", "cool hand luke", "the veredict", "butch cassiday and the sundance kid".........you should rent those sometimes. all of them were absolute classics. even some of his "b" movies were good

my absolute favorites are "the sting", "slap shot" and "color of money"

cool hand luke was good too.

Comment

cool hand luke :beerbang:

and Walt Disney's Cars :thumbs:

RIP Paul Newman

man made a mean salad dressing too
          :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
          -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
            cool hand luke :beerbang:
            :beerbang: :beerbang: .....tried to eat that many eggs and never could do it.....:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              :beerbang: :beerbang: .....tried to eat that many eggs and never could do it.....:bang:
              I read in a lot of places he actually did it, (did his own stunts so to speak lol) but only 30 something, 34-38 I think instead of the 50 (i could be wrong) they portrayed in the film?

said he never at another egg again the rest of his life lol, dont blame him if thats true

damn!
              :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
              -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Great man! Forget the movies and stardom, he gave to the world when many are just lining their pockets! Other stars should follow in his footsteps and establish worthwhile charities for those in need!

A great man indeed....
                White crushed Americans need weird energy - Robert Pollard

Comment

Working...
                X