Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for some Lingerie Football?

Lingerie Football League (LFL) Begins April 2009, Expands to 10 Teams

Atlanta, GA 10/08/2008 09:37 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

The Lingerie Football League (LFL) will begin in 2009 with half-naked women playing full-contact football in helmets, sports bras and panties, according to reports Wednesday.

The Lingerie Football League will be based in a two-conference format with 10 teams, expanding from the Super Bowl halftime show into a full-fledged league.

The Lingerie Football League began as the "Lingerie Bowl" during halftime of Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004 and featured Team Dream vs. Team Euphoria. Team Dream won the first game, 6-0.

Since its inception in 2004, the Lingerie Bowl has featured such women as former WWE diva Christy Hemme, Playboy Playmate Katie Lohmann and singer Willa Ford.

The Atlanta Steam, Chicago Bliss, Miami Caliente, New England Euphoria and the Tampa Breeze will compete in the Eastern Conference. The Western Conference features the Dallas Desire, Los Angeles Temptation, Phoenix Scorch, San Diego Seduction and the Seattle Mist.

The inaugural LFL season's schedule will be announced in April 2009 with games to air on cable TV in the fall. Fans can also watch highlights of all the games on the league's official Web site, LFLUS.com.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UHb-5PSaNs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2UHb-5PSaNs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2SxM27rS9I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e2SxM27rS9I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hell yeah Homedawg.....I'd love the be the wide receivers and tightends coach....LMAO:thumbs: :laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
      Hell yeah Homedawg.....I'd love the be the wide receivers and tightends coach....LMAO:thumbs: :laughing:
      dirty old man :hide:
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
        dirty old man :hide:
        NOW THAT you can win a bet on!:thumbs:
        By the way did you connect with BeerHere about his snow shoveling in Buffalo...he's looking for you to help him out this winter. I told him you were a UB student and he wants to help fund your edumakayshun.:laughing:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I will be watching this system closely :thumbs:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
            NOW THAT you can win a bet on!:thumbs:
            By the way did you connect with BeerHere about his snow shoveling in Buffalo...he's looking for you to help him out this winter. I told him you were a UB student and he wants to help fund your edumakayshun.:laughing:
            6 months and 20 days and im out of that **** hole they call UB :beerbang: :beerbang:
            ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
            NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
            MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
            CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
            X