Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Wii

Hey

I am wanting to buy a Wii with games for my kids for Chirstmas and I guess I have turned into my father, where Technology is going faster than I can keep up. If I a buy a Wii what accessories should I have? What is a "must"? and What is "it would be nice to have ...."?

There is nothing worse than Christmas morning opening present and not being able to use it because you don't have the controllers or the right cables etc.

I have found on ebay the Wii systems with player kits, remotes, 45 games, etc.

Kids are 10 and 2 (almost 3), mostly for the 10 year old but the 2 year old will obviously want to do stuff. Also for me and my wife to do stuff with the kids that they like.

Any input whatsoever would be appreciated.

Horfin
    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
    Sides: +17.4 units
    Totals: +0 units
    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Originally posted by Horfin View Post
    Hey

I am wanting to buy a Wii with games for my kids for Chirstmas and I guess I have turned into my father, where Technology is going faster than I can keep up. If I a buy a Wii what accessories should I have? What is a "must"? and What is "it would be nice to have ...."?

There is nothing worse than Christmas morning opening present and not being able to use it because you don't have the controllers or the right cables etc.

I have found on ebay the Wii systems with player kits, remotes, 45 games, etc.

Kids are 10 and 2 (almost 3), mostly for the 10 year old but the 2 year old will obviously want to do stuff. Also for me and my wife to do stuff with the kids that they like.

Any input whatsoever would be appreciated.

Horfin
    as long as you have the games, the wireless controllers and the thing that picks up the signal from the controllers, obviously along with the system you should be good to go....my nephew got a Wii last christmas......be prepared to get a heart attack.....that stuff is a full workout especially the boxing games
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      as long as you have the games, the wireless controllers and the thing that picks up the signal from the controllers, obviously along with the system you should be good to go....my nephew got a Wii last christmas......be prepared to get a heart attack.....that stuff is a full workout especially the boxing games
      my friend's buddy blew out his shoulder playing wii bowling....:laughing:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        my friend's buddy blew out his shoulder playing wii bowling....:laughing:
        yeah i almost had a heart attack playing the boxing :bang: :bang:

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

watch....Horfin won't be able to post for 8 months because he had to get tommy john surgery after playing the Wii baseball....:laughing:

actually nothing funny about that horfin....:ohman:......

Comment

:dunno:Does that mean you won't be shoveling this winter? :dunno:

Hell I already gave your name out to Beer Here in the college football forum. He had a guy hit his house with a snowplow last year.....and, lives in Buffalo!
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
              :dunno:Does that mean you won't be shoveling this winter? :dunno:

Hell I already gave your name out to Beer Here in the college football forum. He had a guy hit his house with a snowplow last year.....and, lives in Buffalo!
              no no im in full health and ready to roll at first snowfall busy buying up my sand and salt right now as we speak

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
              NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
              MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
              CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

no no im in full health and ready to roll at first snowfall busy buying up my sand and salt right now as we speak
                didn't it start snowing in BUF about a month and a half ago...:dunno: :dunno:

seems you're behind this year.....

Comment

I got my 7 year old son one last year for Christmas. Best Babysitter I have ever bought. LOL

He loves Mario Party 8 and the Lego games. He has lego star wars, Indy Jones and Batman.

I how ever bought Guitar Hero 3 for Me it's so addictive. LOL

They will have a blast with it Bill and just watch the boxes and read the back because all the games are Rated.

Also Mario Party 8 was the first game I bought him and he still plays it and it's easy for all ages to learn how the system works.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks guys/gal. I appreciate all the input. I decided to buy it now before there is that run on Wii before christmas like last year.

Thanks!
                    a.d.

2021 NHL: (through 02/24/2021)
                    Sides: +17.4 units
                    Totals: +0 units
                    In Game (Not posted) -0.6 units
                    Parlay: -1.8

All 2021 NHL:+14.9 units

Comment

:party:

Comment

Johnny.....:thumbs:

My son and his friends all own PS2s and Xboxes, and are now into Nintendo 64....they're buying them up like crazy on ebay and having tournaments. They say they like the old games better.......who'd a thunk it! :thumbs:
                        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                        X